2 killed.... in delaware today.

2pointslow

Just got a phone call from the woman saying she had to go pick her sister up from school. Her sisters friend is in critical condition and friends brother was killed upon impact.

RIP

http://www2.nbc4i.com/news/2012/apr/17/4/delaware-student-killed-single-vehicle-crash-ar-1003487/

Thats right by my house, I drive the road daily. They must have been flying, its a 35mph zone with a round about. Not much to hit but some light poles. Almost no traffic.

I know more details but am waiting for them to hit the news. It originally came out as both kids had died ( brother & sister). I received a phone call shortly after saying it was just the brother, they changed the info in the link as well.

my girlfriends brother is friends with both of them. Apparently the kid was going 60-65 without a seatbelt on, hit a curb, car went on its side, and part of him was flung out the window. his spine evidentially left his body and his head was crushed.