Do you have "names" for your neighbors ?

carl1647545492

This has me busting a gut funny shit. We have the rudder family at the end the road. They used to have a busted as chevy cav with lambo door other then that. They occupy both the trailer and the house not sure how that works, they shave their heads all the time from lice, including the ladies that stay that there.

We have one guy we just call the weird guy with red truck. Warned my girls if he tries to talk to you run.

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=743&pictureid=6093

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I named all of my neighbors before I even met them. The names have stuck.

"The Todd" right across the street. - Very much actually like The Todd character from scrubs. His wife must hate him 'cause he's never allowed to be in the house. He's in the garage all the time including freezing cold winter days he's just chilling out there happy as can be

"Talky" - Gossip's about everything. Always knows everything about everyone on the street.

"Hot Cop" - Older, hot, cross fit cometitor. She's a federal marshall so that's where cop comes into the equation.

"Gay Matt" - don't really know if he's gay but he will for ever be branded

"Firefighter" - pretty straight forward

"Pick-up Man" - New guy, rugged, rough around the edges drives a pickup.

"Lawn Guy" Spends way too much time on his yard and decorating for holidays. My dog loves to shit in his grass though. I do pick it up, but find it amusing.

There's a couple more, they may not be politically correct.

I "The Todd" right across the street. - Very much actually like The Todd character from scrubs. His wife must hate him 'cause he's never allowed to be in the house. He's in the garage all the time including freezing cold winter days he's just chilling out there happy as can be"

LOL one of my friends has a neighbor exactly like this. We've seen him out there having coffee at 7am watching the news :lolguy:

Call the new lady across the street "Chatty Cathy". If you see her, you run into the house as fast as you can because she will talk to you for hours.

We also have "Trash down the street". Lady is fat, always smoking, lets her dog shit in everyone's yard without picking it up. Has had about 9 live in boyfriends since I moved in in 2007. Her punk ass son drives about 90 down the street and always tries to block the alley way to have parties with his friends.

Unfortunately, as I read many of these posts I realize I must be the "wierd neighbor"! :fa:

I'm grinding metal at 11pm on a Sunday night....

I had a Ford truck sitting up on jackstands with no engine, grille/radiator, or front wheels for the last 8 months...easily viewable by anyone passing by...

I used to start my diesel truck up on a winter morning to warm it up, with a clatter that could be heard for miles...

Paint's peeling off of my roof eaves....

Lawn usually goes unmowed for a couple of weeks in a row...

AND I HELICOPTER MY PEN0R5 IN FRONT OF THE WINDOW EVERY NIGHT!

So you are the Joe Dirt shit bum neighbor that has over grown grass, junker vehicles that are always apart, and falling apart house. You are the reason the houses in people's neighborhoods go down in value. Who would want to move in by you.:lolguy:

Unfortunately, as I read many of these posts I realize I must be the "wierd neighbor"! :fa:

I had a Ford truck sitting up on jackstands with no engine, grille/radiator, or front wheels for the last 8 months...easily viewable by anyone passing by...

I used to start my diesel truck up on a winter morning to warm it up, with a clatter that could be heard for miles...

AND I HELICOPTER MY PEN0R5 IN FRONT OF THE WINDOW EVERY NIGHT!

we have by-polar next door. we share a alley/dive-way that was turned back to the homeowners. we own 8 feet into the 12 and he threatens to kick my "pussy bitch" ass, his words, because of where i park my car. He wants to bust out our sidewalk so we can move over maybe 2 feet. When I park i'm almost scraping my tires, sometimes do, just to make sure i get over far enough. When he isn't threatening me he wants to talk forever. Across from us is a house that is divided 2-3 ways. The people in the back had a really loud early 90's accord that they would rev while coasting into their driveway..now they have a late 80s buick that they do that with, because the honda wasnt loud enough they said. The house on the other side burnt down a couple years ago and the owners mow progressively further into our yard each year..

we have by-polar next door. we share a alley/dive-way that was turned back to the homeowners. we own 8 feet into the 12 and he threatens to kick my "pussy bitch" ass, his words, because of where i park my car. He wants to bust out our sidewalk so we can move over maybe 2 feet. When I park i'm almost scraping my tires, sometimes do, just to make sure i get over far enough. When he isn't threatening me he wants to talk forever. Across from us is a house that is divided 2-3 ways. The people in the back had a really loud early 90's accord that they would rev while coasting into their driveway..now they have a late 80s buick that they do that with, because the honda wasnt loud enough they said. The house on the other side burnt down a couple years ago and the owners mow progressively further into our yard each year..

I dont see how any of this is odd for Newark

This has me busting a gut funny shit. We have the rudder family at the end the road. They used to have a busted as chevy cav with lambo door other then that. They occupy both the trailer and the house not sure how that works, they shave their heads all the time from lice, including the ladies that stay that there.

We have one guy we just call the weird guy with red truck. Warned my girls if he tries to talk to you run.

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=743&pictureid=6093

The picture alone here says it all.

Guest Hal

We don't have actual names, we usually just use fragmented descriptions.

Let's see, we have:

"Those weirdos/the douchebags/the assholes/people who's dogs are "trained not to bark:rolleyes:." Obviously we don't like them.

"The rental." That speaks for itself. There's a rental house across the street and we have no names for the new residents. Previously the "sex god" lived there. Loud moaning, his lady was happy.

"The yellow house." Again, speaks for itself.

"The pastor." Are we seeing a pattern of things being logical?

"Tom and Sarah." This are the only real names we use.

"The college girls." I like them.

"The guy who cleans his driveway with a toothbrush/new neighbors." There's no hidden message there, he cleans his driveway with a toothbrush.

Straight out da Golden Ghetto.