For all of you Preppers...

KillJoy

Exactly, If I can fit it and maybe 2 others in a Medium SUV. I am not prepping it. I will get what I need on the way. I will have some food. Prob a 6-8 weeks worth of MREs and the what not.

EMP flash. Bye bye vehicle. Now you're plan is crap.

EMP flash. Bye bye vehicle. Now you're plan is crap.

Thats where my duece and a half comes in handy. Though fueling it is a bit of a problem. It will run on about anything you can put in the tank but at 300 miles per 50 gallons it's a thirsty beast.

Thats where my duece and a half comes in handy. Though fueling it is a bit of a problem. It will run on about anything you can put in the tank but at 300 miles per 50 gallons it's a thirsty beast.

Here. I found you a custom survival kit.

http://guyism.com/wp-content/uploads/box-of-kittens.jpg

• Upvote 1

I don't think it will run on those but I'd try it with the weak ones. Gotta keep the good one for mousing if we get a nice food supply. Or if things get bad I can always whip up some "cat die yong."

I don't think it will run on those but I'd try it with the weak ones. Gotta keep the good one for mousing if we get a nice food supply. Or if things get bad I can always whip up some "cat die yong."

Flame broiled, I'm sure.:dumb:

• 3 weeks later...

Depends on the car. Newer EFI cars, your fucked. Older Carbetators... maybe fucked. Depends on if it kills the starter. Battery, Alternator should all be good.

There are ways to prep for that. But if SHTF I'm down with humping it. I'll find food and water