Man you see the weather next week...

FocusDave01

i know tell me bout it... you know what they say about ohio if you dont like the weather wait a day (or in this case a ...week)

It thought it was "wait 10minutes"?

I know, I saw the weather report and about dropped a loaf...this is some shit. I would rather it get progressively warmer than tease us and then get balls cold again. Ohio weather pisses me off!

:Dah, quit pussy aching, get out in it till ya grow some hair on your chest :p.... me and vrod dave did a winter endurance ride this past January... 18 when we left the house in the morning, a 280 mile ride, and it wasn't but maybe 25 when we got back home.... if ya love to ride get out on it and ride!!:D

i know tell me bout it... you know what they say about ohio if you dont like the weather wait a day (or in this case a ...week)

It's "Welcome to Ohio, if you don't like the weather, wait 15 minutes and it will change...."

:Dah, quit pussy aching, get out in it till ya grow some hair on your chest :p.... me and vrod dave did a winter endurance ride this past January... 18 when we left the house in the morning, a 280 mile ride, and it wasn't but maybe 25 when we got back home.... if ya love to ride get out on it and ride!!:D

+1 Ride all year, it will make a real man out of ya... Put some chest on your hair, boy!! Just cause I hate weather under 80º or so won't keep me off the bike. (I was out all last night riding in the cold dark and hit a new bar... they want to do a poker run soon and now it will get posted here too!!)

Below 40 makes my nuts shrivel.:(

Yep, that's good old fashion birth control right there.... either that or it keeps the DNA fresh, I'm not actually sure on this one...

And I was thinking about getting my chest waxed, maybe I'll wait until it warms up.

You know, that hurts less if you do it regularly instead of just "in season". Plus, I'm sure your boyfriend likes it smooth in the winter also...

:D

You know...I am originally from GA and i really hate this state. No offense. I really want to go back, and if I could, I would.

pssh i dont blame you one bit, other than the fact i grew up in columbus and all my friends if i could move to florida or an "all summer: state i would in a heart beat

ouch...but yeah the massive shift in weather patterns makes alot of people sick to. ive been blessed and not caught anything this season *knocks on wood

dollface i see your from marysville i got some friends out there i lived out in ostrander for a long time when i was younger marysville was closest city to us lol. i still have some friends out that way. those where the days..