What should I do? Am I fucked?

Protection

While using BHPH lots are generally a bad idea, as copperhead pointed out above, looking at this guys BBB Rating he seems to resolve complaints filed through the BBB, which means he is trying to do the right thing.

Ask him what kind of deal he can work out with you, and see where it goes. It never hurts to call and ask. If he refuses, try using the BBB, he has come to a mutual resolution on both of the complaints against him at the BBB.

Read his Google Reviews though, place sounds shady as fuck.

As for the BBB those people just want to make money.

The Car Dealership can actually pay the BBB to become a "Gold status member" which means they will pretty much do what dealership tells them too do.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As for the BBB those people just want to make money.

The Car Dealership can actually pay the BBB to become a "Gold status member" which means they will pretty much do what dealership tells them too do.

HE isn't a gold member, just has resolved the complaints people are filing against him with the BBB

Depending on paperwork signed I can tell him if they can fuck him or not. Let me know if someone needs help in this matter.

^^ Andy is a stand-up-guy. One that the OP should get to know and if given a do-over should call for a car.

Get car running (if cheaply done), drive to said dealer, have seizure while pulling in where you happen to mash gas, steer ( I mean hold steering wheel during seizure) through stealership. Insurance pays for totaled car and you get to make wiser decision on next car

A lot of bhph car lots use alternative financing lenders. Basically banks that will loan to anyone. Most of those will use Guardian or some other name bank to finance. They will report to credit report in a heart beat. If it is a true in house financing and they bhph is holding all of the financing income as well as the loans. Then no they most likely wont report to credit bureu.

Depending on paperwork signed I can tell him if they can fuck him or not. Let me know if someone needs help in this matter.

Should I report them to the BBB? And they are NOT a BHPH