CCW question.

SRTurbo04

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any one here hold the classes? Know someone who does? Looking to get mine on september 8th for the beginning of my bachelor party day. Let me know

Do it on the up & up. Quite a few recently got busted for not doing it the right way!

:thumbup:

KillJoy

Any one here hold the classes? Know someone who does? Looking to get mine on september 8th for the beginning of my bachelor party day. Let me know

12 hour class to "start" your day? LOL. I got mine down in Laurelville. Kinda far from C-bus. Sorry. Good luck man. Hope you find a good class.

Go somewhere reputable.

Place I went to Cleveland was awesome, former LEO who really hit home on what you're getting into.

Practiced FTF drills...yada yada. It was beyond what I expected.

Regardless, the 12 hour class sucks the life out of you.

Florida does require a training class, but it is not as strict as our requirements

Then things have changed for FL. When OH FIRST got CCW, FL did NOT require more then a background check and finger prints, even for out-of-state applicants.

KillJoy

i will, i would like to have the actual training class. Holy crap if it is a 12 hour class then i will be doing it another day not on my my bachelor party day haha. but still want to get it done

12 hours is mandated by Ohio law.

10 hours class time, 2 hours range time.

I believe Mojoe is in the process of getting certified to teach them, not sure when he'll be actually instructing

He told me his training was last weekend, and he was going to schedule his first class by the end of August.

Haven't heard anything since, and my wife and I are getting impatient!!!

HURRY UP BROUGH.

A friend of mine teaches them. He's retired Franklin county swat, now backup Fairfield and is also their sniper trainer, Kelley Keys. His is 2 days tho but does alot of tactical training. He does it with 2 FBI agents. It's a great class that's who I took it through. I'll post up info once I get home.