How do you get through the day?

Johny Utah

What do you do to get through the day at work? As in if you get tired or worn out. Trying to find something to help. Maybe testosterone? Im 34 wonder if that would help.

How much sleep are you getting at night? I always try to make it a point to get at least 8 hours each night. I think you are too young to have to start taking testosterone supplements. What is your diet and exercise regimen like?

How much sleep are you getting at night? I always try to make it a point to get at least 8 hours each night. I think you are too young to have to start taking testosterone supplements. What is your diet and exercise regimen like?

I usually get 7 to 8 hours a night. I have a good diet of fruits, veggies, a good amount of protein. I do lawncare and landscaping so i get exercise from that and do weights 4 days a week.

Possible sleep apnea? I had that, but lost some weight and that has all but disappeared. I also have the problem of being an insomniac anyway, but still get about 7-8hrs of sleep most nights. I think I'll agree with Tim, its just our 30's;-)

What do you do to get through the day at work? As in if you get tired or worn out. Trying to find something to help. Maybe testosterone? Im 34 wonder if that would help.

Testosterone only helps "immediately" in the morning... and, its like a superchager versus a turbo. You dotn feel it come on because its there from the start... things just feel "brighter" in life all the time.

I use the androgel 1.62%... it costs 25.00 per month for a bottle (withotu insurance its 450.00). First go get checked for your natural test-levels. Dont ask for it if you are in normal ranges for your age... you should be at 6.5 or above (in my opinion). I was at 2.25 (normal range is 2.20 - 8.70)... the older you get the lower it will be.

As for the original question. Eat a good breakfast and then eat something small/healthy every few hours. Protein is your friend. I drink an EAS shake at 7:00am daily and then at 9:00am eat 2-3 hard boiled eggs ans two pieces of wheat toast almost every day. Gives me superb energy.

Also, working out (at least cardio) will keep you energized and "fresh". Do you have a long enough lunch to get a half hour workout? I get 1.5 hours for lunch and there is a gym across the street from my office. That has worked very well.

IF all else fails.... cocaine in the bathroom bruh (kidding)

Is testosterone illegal? Meaning if I get popped on a random drug test at work, will I get fired?

Op, if you are active all day, then go lift weights, maybe you are being too active. Also your caloric intake may be too low.

Test is not illegal. i dont think drug tests trace it (google 10-panel drug test)

Also, i agree on too low caloric intake. ESPECIALLY if you already are workout-active.

Is testosterone illegal? Meaning if I get popped on a random drug test at work, will I get fired?

Op, if you are active all day, then go lift weights, maybe you are being too active. Also your caloric intake may be too low.

Neither serum nor urine tox screens look for T-levels. Even if they did, they'd have an extremely hard time proving that the increase was your fault.

order up some raw pine pollen powder and also pine pollen tincture. take the tincture in the morning and also get a quality protein powder. make a protein shake with berries and some pollen powder every morning. i promise you it will give you more energy and over all make you feel better, i've taken it for 2 months now and notice the change in me. research ppp online and you can see all the benefits of it. its also the strongest natural test booster and adjjusts all of your hormone levels in the body.

Possible sleep apnea? I had that, but lost some weight and that has all but disappeared. I also have the problem of being an insomniac anyway, but still get about 7-8hrs of sleep most nights. I think I'll agree with Tim, its just our 30's;-)

Just wait till you see your 40's . To be honest I really do not feel like my age. I also do the same type of work. Some days are better then others. I try to eat a good breakfast like what s15driftking said in his post it does help. Drink plenty of water. I also take certain vitamins. Sleep is very important. I'm not a good sleeper. Tylenol PM is a must for me,just one helps.I usually stay up till I feel like I am ready to pass out,then I know when I hit the bed i will be out fast like right now.