So, did this guy do anything wrong here?

oh8sti

Bus driver is verbally fighting with a lady on the bus. Lady pushes/punches driver and backs away. Driver takes off seat belt, stands up and delivers one of the worst sounding/looking upper cuts i have ever seen.

Possibly NWS because of the abundant use of the "N" word.

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhTq85Q0SUro3x38mr

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bus driver is verbally fighting with a lady on the bus. Lady pushes/punches driver and backs away. Driver takes off seat belt, stands up and delivers one of the worst sounding/looking upper cuts i have ever seen.

Possibly NWS because of the abundant use of the "N" word.

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhTq85Q0SUro3x38mr

I gotta like his comment where he says if she wants to act like a man, he's going to treat her like a man. IMO that chick needed to sit her ass down and STFU. Typical reaction though. Go into any Burlington Coat Factory and you'll see that at the registers several times per day. :dumb:

That needs to happen 100,000 more times each day to people who have grown up getting away with talking and acting that way while receiving no consequences.

:yuno: best reply in thread. That guy needs to moderate the next debate :gabe:

I'm "ok" with it, sort of. She certainly should have kept her hands to herself, but seeing a female take a shot like that (even a raging bitch) still hits a certain nerve with me. Again, I'm not faulting the driver per se, as it's probably one of the few times such an action is somewhat excusable. Maybe she'll think twice next time about assaulting someone, I doubt it, but you never know.

my question is do you think this woman has a right to file charges on him?

Reason i ask is because he clearly wasnt threatened by her, he had the upper hand and took his time to get out of the seat and rear back and go mortal combat on her chin.

I mean thats a brutal hit on anyone, specially a woman. Im not saying what he did was wrong, im just wondering if legally he did something wrong because he could have easly got up and walked off the bus or thrown her off.

my question is do you think this woman has a right to file charges on him?

Reason i ask is because he clearly wasnt threatened by her, he had the upper hand and took his time to get out of the seat and rear back and go mortal combat on her chin.

I mean thats a brutal hit on anyone, specially a woman. Im not saying what he did was wrong, im just wondering if legally he did something wrong because he could have easly got up and walked off the bus or thrown her off.

Self defense cannot be claimed in this case, because as you mentioned, she was walking away from the driver.

Self defense cannot be claimed in this case, because as you mentioned, she was walking away from the driver.

She stepped away to get a gun or a knife? I think this situation is tricky and could be argued either way. Cleveland is pretty ruff in some areas. He has a responsibility for that bus and the passengers on it. The video really isn't clear as to what she did after she shoved him. She was standing there in some of the frame saying something that sounded like "do something". I doubt if he would have asked her to leave she would have without a fight. I think what he did was the far side of justified but justified nonetheless.

I think it could be argued that he could have stopped the bus got off and let the police deal with it. This is why I think he's in deep shit assulting a woman like that. However the video is hilarious, because I hate stupid ass people who can't shut the fuck up.

You never hit a lady, but if a girl tries to hit you, she isn't a lady. Deck her.

Not a fuck is given here. I don't care who you are, you swing at me and mean to cause me harm. You're going to get punched in the face.

Wish we could eradicate the world of these stupid stereotypical women. She is just making the rest of the black community look like fools.