Vortech F-body "G-Trim" partial kit

MattKatz

No he'll buy it, put the kit in his garage and sell the car anyway LOL

And you wonder why I don't give you respect? Seriously? Go troll someone else.

I would usually agree, however, it is on a functioning vehicle which seems to be an easy switcho chango. Really, are you even going to drive it anyway?

If I were in Dayton it would be easier but i'm not gonna drive over there to check a part or something. Plus, it's frankensteined on that vehicle so there is no guarantee it'd fit on mine without having to modify things. We all know, when you get into modifying things to fit, it never goes as planned.

And you wonder why I don't give you respect? Seriously? Go troll someone else.

If I were in Dayton it would be easier but i'm not gonna drive over there to check a part or something. Plus, it's frankensteined on that vehicle so there is no guarantee it'd fit on mine without having to modify things. We all know, when you get into modifying things to fit, it never goes as planned.

Man the truth brings out the best in you.

For anybody that was interested in the kit i was looking it over and over the pics of them installed on FBody/LS1 cars, everything is there (As long as the mount for the blower is the same) minus some of the intake piping. On the Fbody the blower goes straight into the intercooler, then from there just one pipe to the TB, and thats the pipe currently connected going from the black one off the IC to the TB. Then you would just have to make a pipe that goes from the end of the U bend on the intake of the blower to your LS1 airbox. You could rig it together easily with a 90 degree bend and some couplers. And if he has the oil pump hes going to give you that would be damn near all of it.

For anybody that was interested in the kit i was looking it over and over the pics of them installed on FBody/LS1 cars, everything is there (As long as the mount for the blower is the same) minus some of the intake piping. On the Fbody the blower goes straight into the intercooler, then from there just one pipe to the TB, and thats the pipe currently connected going from the black one off the IC to the TB. Then you would just have to make a pipe that goes from the end of the U bend on the intake of the blower to your LS1 airbox. You could rig it together easily with a 90 degree bend and some couplers. And if he has the oil pump hes going to give you that would be damn near all of it.

I was doing the same, from what I've read on tech and a few other places the "fix" is somewhat easier. Most just use the LT1 upper radiator support and pipe it to a K&N FIPK or a simple K&N cone right off of the end of the pipe and discard the LS1 lid and airbox since it's a restriction anyway.

Bump for the no nonsense bottom dollar price. I thought this was potentially sold, and it's not, so I'll just help everyone skip the haggling.

$1,500, Firm, Cold, hard, cash in my hand. Please don't put anything other than cash in my hand....thanks in advance.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Still have this...have a few guys who want it on tech, but I'd much rather not hassle with shipping and sell locally.

Price is still solid at $1500 cash monies.

Back on up....motors out, blower is still mounted but can be off in short time.

I'd much rather a local buy this so they can actually see what they are getting.

tHIS.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...