A little help from the drag racing expert

Forrest Gump 9

Like the title said, I need a little help from the drag racers here to decipher this time slip brake down.

60'. 2.075

330. 5.387

1/8. 7.872

Mph. 99.10

1000'. 9.981

1/4. 11.716

Mph. 130.49

Does this time slip looks right? The back half look very strong.

To me, this time slip is like my old turbocharge Honda than from a 4000+ lbs v8. What do you guys think?

Ps. I'm looking at buying this car and I think the guy just trying to pull a fast one on me.

What is it and what power is it supposed to make?

Been an awefully long time since I really broke down slips so I'm sure people with better opinions could chime in but that doesn't look too hard to believe for something with big power that just doesn't hook or is launched very conservatively.

My old V8 S-10 was similar...think the best '60 time I ever recorded in the thing was 1.8 but it would come alive like that in the second half with hitting 200hp shot of spray around the 330 mark. That thing would run high 11's all day but only at 118-120mph (estimated 600hp with spray)

That MPH indicates something with LOTS of power though coming out of the start that soft, What's your E55 trap at like 122-123?

Really need to know what car and mods before i can really say if thats right. Alot of guys will say that whatever you gain on your 60', will pretty much double at the end. Meaning you drop a tenth off your 60, its for 2 tenths overall. Now i dont believe thats always true because it depends on the car/power/setup, but going by that, even if you dropped down to a 1.5 60', that would put you in high 10's which still seems slow for 130 trap speeds.

Really need to know what car and mods before i can really say if thats right. Alot of guys will say that whatever you gain on your 60', will pretty much double at the end. Meaning you drop a tenth off your 60, its for 2 tenths overall. Now i dont believe thats always true because it depends on the car/power/setup, but going by that, even if you dropped down to a 1.5 60', that would put you in high 10's which still seems slow for 130 trap speeds.

Like the title said, I need a little help from the drag racers here to decipher this time slip brake down.

60'. 2.075

330. 5.387

1/8. 7.872

Mph. 99.10

1000'. 9.981

1/4. 11.716

Mph. 130.49

Does this time slip looks right? The back half look very strong.

To me, this time slip is like my old turbocharge Honda than from a 4000+ lbs v8. What do you guys think?

Ps. I'm looking at buying this car and I think the guy just trying to pull a fast one on me.

Looks like it may have spun a lot off the line. What tires are on it when it is raced and what does his best time slip look like? Also, 3.9 seconds and 31 mph out the back is really moving. What is the car and mods?

Looks fishy, but like everyone else has said the car's set-up will make more sense out of it. My Camaro cut 1.4x 60' times and ran 10.6x at like 124. I guess a lot of wheel spin, hell my Miata will do 2.0x 60' times. Shitty time slips for sure.

Agreed. The general rule depending on who you talk to is a tenth off the 60' will give you 2-3 tenths off the E.T. So take the 2.075 60' and subtract .2 to .3 tenths and that drops the E.T. down to 9.91-10.51 which sounds right for the 130 MPH trap speed. So I agree with the good power car on street tires theory, although a 9 second car on street radials I think would have a very difficult time getting down the track and would not turn a 130 MPH trap speed unless it has some very wicked suspension. I'm in for details on this car. My curiosity is peaked here.