Orange County Choppers Sport Bike

ChevyMan1972

All,

Just didn't know (Looked through old arcived posts), a couple weeks ago OCC built their own custom sport bike with a V Twin turbo charged fuel injected. Did anyone get a chance to see how cool this thing is?? Heard it has a safe moderate tune 200 hp to the rear tire..

Here is the link to the site I think it's way cool but real expensive I bet..

http://www.orangecountychoppers.com/chopper-gallery

Later,

Dan

That retarded man-baby they have designing their builds is terrible.

Lol

I am addicted to that show though. I wish pjd would have his own show . His designs and story is 100x better than occ. Senior is severely damaged, and straight up retarded.

I would like to see PJD get thier own show and do regular customer bikes instead of corporate bikes. A majority of his bikes look killer, but would look a lot better without some ugly logo having to be used in the paint, as an air cleaner, as a spoke on the wheels, etc.

Agreed that Senior is an ignorant fuck who has no hand in the design or build of his bikes, unless it's a personal bike for himself then it's always a super raked "old school chopper" which he'll help bolt the front end and gas tank on and let Rick build the rest.

American Chopper is full of drama, but it's a guilty pleasure. A bit bittersweet that this build off will be their last episodes.

I really thought a show would have spun from american chopper of a custom hot rod builder. Alot of the designs and the way they purchase parts and modify them would have translated over. I would assume a 30's style hot rod would have appealed to many more corporate customers and individuals than the bikes have.

why does it have an air scoop thing, if there is clearly a filter right below it??

http://www.orangecountychoppers.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Sportbike_4lg.jpg

Yea if you can find another shot of it from the other side you can clearly see it's for the intercooler, it's a small one but it's there :)

I really thought a show would have spun from american chopper of a custom hot rod builder. Alot of the designs and the way they purchase parts and modify them would have translated over. I would assume a 30's style hot rod would have appealed to many more corporate customers and individuals than the bikes have.

They did do a spin off, American Hot Rod at Hot Rods by Boyd. I'm guessing they started to realize Boyd was a shitbird, then when it died it was the nail in the coffin for the show. And for Boyd.