OhioRiders' 3 Year Anniversary Ride!!! -- June 6th

CbrGirl

where is the after party?

Its over near gahanna. They guys house is basically foot steps from the intersection of Morse Rd and Johnstown Rd/62

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Morse+and+62,+columbus,+ohio&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&split=0&gl=us&ei=h-YKSouvEIfGMs7EhdML&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=image&resnum=1

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

soooo for the after party are we being asking to contribute/bring anything? since it sounds like a house what's the alcohol/food situation?

I wasnt sure how to approach the subject, but you are ineligable to attend because you have less than 200 posts

you just made yourself ineligable to be a part of her avatar

soooo for the after party are we being asking to contribute/bring anything? since it sounds like a house what's the alcohol/food situation?

I am still working out all the food/beer details, but Its most likely gonna be kegs, possibly from Columbus Brewing company...MMmmMmm good beer. and for Food we are most likely grilling burgers, brats and wieners. They have a keggerator built into their wall, and I have a a couple of taps so we could have one in the house, and a keg out back in the yard. The guys dad has a HUGE event grill. I mean this thing is massive so cooking for everyone will not be a problem. :banana:

grill kinda looks like this! :D

0060538867058_L4.jpg

I am still working out all the food/beer details, but Its most likely gonna be kegs, possibly from Columbus Brewing company...MMmmMmm good beer. and for Food we are most likely grilling burgers, brats and wieners. They have a keggerator built into their wall, and I have a a couple of taps so we could have one in the house, and a keg out back in the yard. The guys dad has a HUGE event grill. I mean this thing is massive so cooking for everyone will not be a problem. :banana:

0060538867058_L4.jpg

:trophy:

0060538867058_L4.jpg

Kev

Have I told you how much I love you today......:D

I think its been a few weeks. Love you too. :D

I LOVE PARTIESS! This brings back planning from when I lived on campus. I miss my party houses. My record was 6 kegs in about 3 hours. And I can honestly say I knew almost everyone there, well at least knew of them. ha. Im excited!

with or without the goofy backrest ? :D I think the fonz and some of the other dtc boys are planning on doing this....so I'm in ...

lol, you're only in if your boys are there?? goofball....

Yota, woohoo!!!! This is gonna blow last year out of the water!!! Can't wait!!!