####Chopper Live Thread####

ChevyMan1972

Jesse has the potential to be a cool dude but sticks his foot in his mouth at every turn. He contradicts himself consistantly between appearances and seemingly speaks before thinking. If he was more humble he would get alot more cool points. I want to like him but cant get past his better than everyone attitude. Missed all of it who won?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hands down, I don't give a shit if you like him or not, Jesse James walks with a very elite crowd of the best all around fabricators to ever step foot on this earth. I laughed my ass off when he invited Paul Jr to come apprentice under him.

Hands down, I don't give a shit if you like him or not, Jesse James walks with a very elite crowd of the best all around fabricators to ever step foot on this earth. I laughed my ass off when he invited Paul Jr to come apprentice under him.

I don't think anyone here has put down his fabrication skills. It's his social skills that are lacking. But when he offered to teach PJr, the first thing I thought is that PJr should lock his pride in a trunk somewhere and take JJ up on his offer.

By far the ugliest bike won.

JJ is no doubt hands down the most talented out of the 4 at anything fabrication.

Paul Jr is such a babyback bitch, made it off his dads back and never had to start from the ground up. He started a new business on his own but only after the show had become popular and he knew he could get a full shop full of free tools that would be on the show.

Paul Sr is just a business owner now and his team makes all of his choices for him.

GMG built a very nice quality bike and my favorite out of the 4 but unfortunately did not win. It was inspiring though to see a bike most of us on this site could build and then have a chance place second.

I thought the chopper craze was over but last night showed that its not and people still love those ugly ass bikes.

I don't think anyone here has put down his fabrication skills. It's his social skills that are lacking. But when he offered to teach PJr, the first thing I thought is that PJr should lock his pride in a trunk somewhere and take JJ up on his offer.

Agreed. I just don't know if Jr. is interested enough in the fabrication aspect to learn all of that. He's all about the "creative".

Very glad I didn't watch live last night though. Was able to fast forward through the awful "Lynyrd Skynyrd" and other things I didn't care to sit through.