Friend sent this sign to me today, he works at Chase.

SpaceGhost

I hate to be Danny Downer here...or a barracks lawyer but...

A) most major corporations can trace printed material back to the printer and sender if done on-site...easily.

B) Pissing on a toilet seat isn't punishable at all...threatening a coworker is punishable by immediate termination without warning.

Just sayin'. the pisser has a problem but people need to lookout for themselves first.

I think it is merely a scare tactic...

I thought it was pretty funny.

Again my friend didn't print/create it, he just saw it while doing his business and who doesn't have their smartphone with them for constitutionals? I'm mad when I don't. So he snapped the pic.

I hate to be Danny Downer here...or a barracks lawyer but...

A) most major corporations can trace printed material back to the printer and sender if done on-site...easily.

B) Pissing on a toilet seat isn't punishable at all...threatening a coworker is punishable by immediate termination without warning.

Just sayin'. the pisser has a problem but people need to lookout for themselves first.

^^ this.

At one place I worked we had really nice restrooms with wood floors, etc... and my boss and I were always ticked because someone would piss all over the floor near the urinal. We had a though on who it might be so one time when he went in one of us followed him. HUGE guy that in the end was so fat he likely hasn't seen his Johnson in years and when he would piss, he'd whip it out, and piss in the general direction of the wall and then listen for the splash of water. Bingo....found our floor pisser needed to lose weight.

^^ this.

At one place I worked we had really nice restrooms with wood floors, etc... and my boss and I were always ticked because someone would piss all over the floor near the urinal. We had a though on who it might be so one time when he went in one of us followed him. HUGE guy that in the end was so fat he likely hasn't seen his Johnson in years and when he would piss, he'd whip it out, and piss in the general direction of the wall and then listen for the splash of water. Bingo....found our floor pisser needed to lose weight.

Euw! lol