Need to move my tools

Cordell

Well long story short I am no longer at Dave Gill effective immediately. I need to move my tools from there saturday. Does anyone have access to a flat trailer with a ramp I can push my 1000 pound toolbox on?

I guess my options are always a u-haul truck or to call a rollback, just wanted to see if anybody could lend a hand or provide a cheaper option. I would be willing to pay I am not looking for a handout, just trying to be as frugal as possible while I adjust.

I've got Harbor Freight aluminum ramps if you need to borrow them, Scott...

a couple of guys could put it in the back of a pickup, worst case scenario...I guess...

Not sure what size tool box you think he has, but there is no way to get something that big, up a ramp in a truck.

Ramps are no good for tool box casters they get caught in it. A big piece of ply wood works great.

Swing by and say hi if you ever see the black ws6 next door at Tobin. Good place for lunch is down the street at the little hot dog/sandwhich shop on opposite side of Billingsley before you get to AT&T. Welcome to the neighborhood.

Swing by and say hi if you ever see the black ws6 next door at Tobin. Good place for lunch is down the street at the little hot dog/sandwhich shop on opposite side of Billingsley before you get to AT&T. Welcome to the neighborhood.

Wrong byers.... hes off sawmill

No biggie, got it all here, doing my first brake job now

Heard youve gotten through a few of those rims jobs overthere already..... :lolguy:

Edited by Paul