Very Official 2013 Football Thread

Dr. Pomade

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Multiple sources saying CJ Barnett is out tomorrow with a "lower body injury." Hope it's nothing serious. Should see a lot of Vonn Bell then I guess.

Sprained ankle from what I read. I am also reading that Pittsburgh Brown will take his place, so I don't think we'll see any more/less of Bell than was already anticipated.

In Alabama news...

https://twitter.com/colecubelic/status/373588034886709248/photo/1

Vonn Bell gonna get some good PT tomorrow.

Crazy about Westerville North. Wife and I have been talking about going to a game. Looks like tonight would have been a good one.

Was a good time, had to feel good for the kids, the Seniors have never won a game until tonight.

Cool video.

Though I swear those guys all look 35, lol. Straight beasts.

I can't remember - maybe 2006? - when I was this excited about watching Ohio State play.

I never thought anything would make me miss those 5am's, but that video right there did it. Damn.

Not saying they don't have a chance for a B1G champ, but after seeing this game and with Buffalo driving again they don't look anywhere near as good as you all have talked them up for 6 months. If Buffalo scores here, they give up almost 30 to Buffalo? A team the pay 1 million to play and expect to roll by 50.

Not saying they don't have a chance for a B1G champ, but after seeing this game and with Buffalo driving again they don't look anywhere near as good as you all have talked them up for 6 months. If Buffalo score here, they give up almost 30 to Buffalo? A team the pay 1 million to play and expect to roll by 50.

Again, missing a starting safety, a Thorpe candidate, shazier cramped. The defensive backfield is hurting right now

I'm not worried about the backfield, the line is what has yet to impress me at all. For all the hoopla about how great they were going to be, they haven't gotten much pressure on the qb.

They have gotten decent pressure, but reeves sucks and Corey brown is MIA at safety. This defense will look completely different when Barnett and Roby are back. Allows more man coverage, which will allow more schemes up front. Barnett and Roby are also superb in run support

You all talk as is the NC game is OSU's to lose, they play like this all year they will not be in the top 25.

You think they are gonna play like this with Roby and Barnett back? LOL. Read my reply above