imstock2's thread of fail and AIDS

imstock2

If I wanted my cumback I would wipe it off your chin. When I was referring to what you drive doesn't mean what vechicle you have as to how fast it is.. For instance for your rich made self. Could be a bitch made gtr or a civic, as long as its a fast car then he have rights to dog peoples cars. Information coming from a farm truck or scooter boy would be like reading YouTube comments for me. Bunch of dudes talking trash about cars but yet have nothing to back up. Btw the car isn't running congrats you got me. It'll be a 402 TT build that your cute h/c c6z would be a nice puppy kickin. You don't realize I already have the main parts for my build, just waiting on some tax return funds to come in. These corvette's are easy as heck to build after the first time you tear them apart. You just gotta grow some balls and do it

you're dogging my GTR, my modded z, when you're not even fast enough to run my wife's daily driver. yet you're doing exactly what you accuse others of. hypocrite? yes. my h/c/i/exhaust vette is not cute---it lacks fake hood gills, tacky chrome 'stick-ons', no red interior lights, no fleabay license plate lights, and the engine bay has been made to look completely stock. in other words, you wouldn't like it. i could switch license plates with you though---mine read 'slow vet', which would be more fitting on your ride. great, you have the main parts for your build lying around your mansion (gov't funded)---i have the main parts to build a spaceship, lying around in my garage. maybe i should celebrate my trip to the moon this weekend.

fucktard.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you're dogging my GTR, my modded z, when you're not even fast enough to run my wife's daily driver. yet you're doing exactly what you accuse others of. hypocrite? yes. my h/c/i/exhaust vette is not cute---it lacks fake hood gills, tacky chrome 'stick-ons', no red interior lights, no fleabay license plate lights, and the engine bay has been made to look completely stock. in other words, you wouldn't like it. i could switch license plates with you though---mine read 'slow vet', which would be more fitting on your ride. great, you have the main parts for your build lying around your mansion (gov't funded)---i have the main parts to build a spaceship, lying around in my garage. maybe i should celebrate my trip to the moon this weekend.

fucktard.

typical h/c ls car's... a c6z is a fast car... h/c is fairly wicked car but lets be serious :lolguy:

fucktard.

im not going to lie, i have sat here for 3 mins thinking of a solid bs rebuttle, but nothing comes to mind and i really have nothing to say to you. i thought of some witty shots, but all could be blasted with ease. some times you just cant deffend dumb

Serious about what? His car seriously runs and your car seriously doesn't....

its funny, cause everyone makes fun of my HOMIE:dumb: and you are usually in the same boat as him. race, break, burnout, break, nawz doesnt come on after 30 mins of holding a torch, doesnt break, but loses phils $20. YOU ARE NOT A GOOD PERSON

typical h/c ls car's... a c6z is a fast car... h/c is fairly wicked car but lets be serious :lolguy:

let's be serious----you have hopes of running your car to single digits but haven't even been close to 11's. there is a huge difference between turning a 15 second car into a 12 second car, and turning a 12 second car into a single digit car. i'll throw down any amount of money you're willing to give up (or we could just call it me, getting my tax money back) that says you can't get that heap of steaming shit to run single digits---i'll give you two years from right now to make it happen. :lolguy: or you could carry on running your mouth.

let's be serious----you have hopes of running your car to single digits but haven't even been close to 11's. there is a huge difference between turning a 15 second car into a 12 second car, and turning a 12 second car into a single digit car. i'll throw down any amount of money you're willing to give up (or we could just call it me, getting my tax money back) that says you can't get that heap of steaming shit to run single digits---i'll give you two years from right now to make it happen. :lolguy: or you could carry on running your mouth.

this is a worthless bet, you are all the way in wisconsin living the dream of being a millionaire. what do you know about normal people living?you arent living his life, you dont know the details of what he does day to day. you judge him from your fairy tale castle and think its ok. YOU WERE NOT WITH HIM WHILE HE WAS SHOOTING IN THE GYM!!! plus, your wife bought you a vett. psh :p

Didnt i already prove to your retarded ass that N/A cars can be just as fast if not faster than boosted cars? Not to mention your talking shiy about a h/c z, when you havent even beat my cammed 3800 yet...

Didnt i already prove to your retarded ass that N/A cars can be just as fast if not faster than boosted cars? Not to mention your talking shiy about a h/c z, when you havent even beat my cammed 3800 yet...

WHAT A WASTE OF GAS.... you run a pr of 13.6 or somthing slow like that, he is shooting for 9s... mark and ray havent beat you either, does that make them not faster than you? hes shooting for the moon and mite land in the stars, you are shooting yourself in the foot hoping to hit your ankle. #poorpeopleproblems

WHAT A WASTE OF GAS.... you run a pr of 13.6 or somthing slow like that, he is shooting for 9s... mark and ray havent beat you either, does that make them not faster than you? hes shooting for the moon and mite land in the stars, you are shooting yourself in the foot hoping to hit your ankle. #poorpeopleproblems

No ive never raced those 2, but both have actually ran times faster than mine. And seeing as you had to 2 honk me the last time we raced (you cheated to beat me) sit your ass down foool. Lol

All I have to do is run one 9 sec pass? How much you want to wager? Have to be worth blowing my diff apart :) at least on your side i wont be able to make many passes because I wont add a roll cage :)

No ive never raced those 2, but both have actually ran times faster than mine. And seeing as you had to 2 honk me the last time we raced (you cheated to beat me) sit your ass down foool. Lol

I ran a faster time than you when I was bone stock... just sayin

cheat? did you chase? yes, is that a race? yes... do i always cheat? yes, did you know i was going to cheat? yes.... i could have gave you the hit and walked around you, but i didnt, i give nothing and take everything. grand hustle pimp

its funny, cause everyone makes fun of my HOMIE:dumb: and you are usually in the same boat as him. race, break, burnout, break, nawz doesnt come on after 30 mins of holding a torch, doesnt break, but loses phils $20. YOU ARE NOT A GOOD PERSON

Me and you are in that boat together my friend was third gear on vacation in 2012 or was it just hard to find threw the smoke screen¿ I broke my car alot from racing it and beating the piss out of it. I also do not talk shit about racing when my car is broke nor do i make hopeless claims when in reality i am nowhere close to grasping them.

My car should be a 10 second car but i haven't been close to the 10s so i dont go around calling it that, especially when this is a completely new motor. He could get it in the car and drive it down the road like an idiot again and throw another rod threw the block and be back to square 1.

All I have to do is run one 9 sec pass? How much you want to wager? Have to be worth blowing my diff apart :) at least on your side i wont be able to make many passes because I wont add a roll cage :)

BOOM CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!!! kirk better open that wallet :fuckyeah:

and cage? what is this cage you speak of? fuck cages, they only add weight. ride dirty

Me and you are in that boat together my friend was third gear on vacation in 2012 or was it just hard to find threw the smoke screen¿ I broke my car alot from racing it and beating the piss out of it. I also do not talk shit about racing when my car is broke nor do i make hopeless claims when in reality i am nowhere close to grasping them.

My car should be a 10 second car but i haven't been close to the 10s so i dont go around calling it that, especially when this is a completely new motor. He could get it in the car and drive it down the road like an idiot again and throw another rod threw the block and be back to square 1.

he breaks his car from racing it too, havent you seen the million videos he posted? hes got a 402 with boost, it will run 9s by itself. you are highly salty and i know why, you wont be able to sniff his nuts when he waxes your ass this summer. you vs boosted cars doesnt = a win most times.... im just saying.

IMS2 has figured it out!!!

Buy salvaged C6. Go to autozone, buy hoodscoops. Buy random 402ci mountain motor (regardless of compression). Slap huge turbos on with his custom designed fab kit (designed from scientific studies). Buy supporting mods....oh wait, Nevermind you don't need those. Run 9s!!!

IMS2 has figured it out!!!

Buy salvaged C6. Go to autozone, buy hoodscoops. Buy random 402ci mountain motor (regardless of compression). Slap huge turbos on with his custom designed fab kit (designed from scientific studies). Buy supporting mods....oh wait, Nevermind you don't need those. Run 9s!!!

58mm turbos are FAR from huge, and having a 402 with boost does not mean you will run 9s either.

he breaks his car from racing it too, havent you seen the million videos he posted? hes got a 402 with boost, it will run 9s by itself. you are highly salty and i know why, you wont be able to sniff his nuts when he waxes your ass this summer. you vs boosted cars doesnt = a win most times.... im just saying.

I already got my $50 bucks off of him so im golden. He has a 402 work bench? Salty i am not sir.