imstock2's thread of fail and AIDS

imstock2

:confused::confused::confused:

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c6-forced-induction-nitrous/3178559-help-build-my-next-engine-402-or-408-for-boost.html

blaming the tuner halfway down the first page. no amount of tuning can save a car from a retarded owner, who adds an intake, turns up the boost, etc. without rechecking the tune. should have specified in the previous post who the implied retard is. lol

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll tell you this a quality tune costs money. IF you got a built turbo car and you bring it to IPS and it wasn't orginally tuned by IPS your going to be spending 500-650$ depending on what all you want # of boost levels and what not.

If tuning was easy everyone would just do it themselves. That 1000$ you spent with BT was money well spent if your car performed properly and didn't explode. How much does a new engine cost?

Hint #2 BT tunes cars @ IPS as well as for himself.

The car was tuned last Sunday. I fixed all the little issues I had with the car, I put about 500miles since then. I don't think it was due to how I built the car. As the top end held together... I was fixin to drop the oil pan next month for some new crank bearings,re-balance crank and arp hardware.. If I had trouble i'll ask the pro's.. My tuner said it was caused by too much power.. I was already pushing the b/e to its limits and he's not surprised.. Just going to take me a while to get back on the road.. I never built a engine so this should be interesting..

The tuner gave me a 2 hour notice of when to bring the car in.. It had an exhaust leak before turbo and a faulty o2 sensor.. I didn't realize that until I got there. If I waited a extra day or 2 I could fixed this.. We put the car on the dyno and it made 587rwhp 565tq... The tuner had his boost thing hooked up with my bov/fpr vac lines coming from the intake charge pipe. He tuned it.. Car had 19degree timing.. We couldn't figure out why the low numbers... Well on my way home I noticed at max boost it wasn't even 5 psi.. That's because I had huge boost leak as well.. I fixed those issues and some reason boost guage would read about 10psi..keep in mind the boost gauge i have attached to the brake booster line. Told my tuner about it and he said it would be fine because he tuned the car fairly rich. My boost controller came in the mail so I installed it... I'd figure I'll see how she ran with everything finally complete.. Was about 23 degrees out so I set out about 40-50 mph and have it some gas in 3rd... Car keeps building boost and about to 12 psi and game over.. I never touched the Manuel boost controller so the car should only been pushing what the waste gates springs was... This gets more strange because my springs in the waste gates was suppose to be 8psi

Yes he said it "would be fine just don't run it hard... Until I can get you in to finish the tuning".. Said something like he tuned it for 8lbs before the maf and it should accommodate for it.. When it comes to tuning etc I don't know anything.. I wasn't running the car hard at all (impossible with my winter tires on).. Just every once in a while did a 3rd gear pull and let off around 6,200rpm

I agree it's the tuners fault mainly but mostly mine for being an idiot.

short cuts for those who didnt see imstock2 blaming brian for his failure.

If I wanted my cumback I would wipe it off your chin. When I was referring to what you drive doesn't mean what vechicle you have as to how fast it is.. For instance for your rich made self. Could be a bitch made gtr or a civic, as long as its a fast car then he have rights to dog peoples cars. Information coming from a farm truck or scooter boy would be like reading YouTube comments for me. Bunch of dudes talking trash about cars but yet have nothing to back up. Btw the car isn't running congrats you got me. It'll be a 402 TT build that your cute h/c c6z would be a nice puppy kickin. You don't realize I already have the main parts for my build, just waiting on some tax return funds to come in. These corvette's are easy as heck to build after the first time you tear them apart. You just gotta grow some balls and do it

You're an idiot. Plain and simple.

well its a new day and im still here to deffend the helpless, the weak, and the stupid. i feel as if making fun of him is too easy, and calling him on his bs is tiring. his come back ( lol at your 1 come back) are weak, his pleads for others respect is sad, and the over used "im better than you" phrases are dead and gone. with that said i am on his side 100%.

:lol: Thanks for bringing the funny Fill.

i am no longer deffending imst2. it was fun but you done gone after brian. now i am back on CRs side.

:lolguy:

I know brian is kick ass and will be tuning the car yet again after in done building it

Doubt it.

why the fuck would he work with you again? you are bad for his business, you slandered his name, your build is a hodgepodge pile and it is going to blow up. you are the deffinition of dumb, and there is a reason why ips is still in business. cause people like you dont know wtf they are doing, atleast they are smart enough to know that and take their house payment to ips. your father has done you no justice by encouraging you to keep this car and build it. he should have smothered you with a dirty diaper as a child to save the world from enduring your absolutle cluelessness to society

I like this side of Fill.

Oh, and cute check. Please tell me more about how baller you are.

PS - I know, through means of which I won't discuss b/c it doesn't matter and you'll reference youtube, Need for Speed, and video games anyway, exactly which neighborhood you live in. I've driven through it multiple times. I have family...let's just say extremely close to you. You are NOT baller. You are trash just as much as those that live in mobile homes and take taxpayer money b/c they're simply too lazy to do anything.

Say what you want about me, what I look like, what I drive, how I spend my time, what I do for a living, what have you. What nobody can ever trash is my name. You on the other hand, well, you've done that all by yourself. Self made man. Good on ya.

I'm not talking trash. I'm stating facts.

Oh, and cute check. Please tell me more about how baller you are.

PS - I know, through means of which I won't discuss b/c it doesn't matter and you'll reference youtube, Need for Speed, and video games anyway, exactly which neighborhood you live in. I've driven through it multiple times. I have family...let's just say extremely close to you. You are NOT baller. You are trash just as much as those that live in mobile homes and take taxpayer money b/c they're simply too lazy to do anything.

Say what you want about me, what I look like, what I drive, how I spend my time, what I do for a living, what have you. What nobody can ever trash is my name. You on the other hand, well, you've done that all by yourself. Self made man. Good on ya.

I'm not talking trash. I'm stating facts.

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&safe=active&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&bvm=bv.42080656,d.eWU&biw=1440&bih=709&wrapid=tlif136027289168810&q=802+cobblestone+ct+jacksonville+nc+28546&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=0x89a9113733d84ff9:0x88b33515578c78a6,802+Cobblestone+Ct,+Jacksonville,+NC+28546&gl=us&sa=X&ei=Fh4UUZKuKrGu0AHjrYCYDw&ved=0CC0Q8gEwAA

6 bdrm home bro...... you know that just because you park cars in the yard that doesnt consist of adding a bedroom correct?

qouting myself is epic

http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/802-Cobblestone-Ct-Jacksonville-NC-28546/51554628_zpid/

478$ for mortgage.... FUCKING SERIOUSLY? i wish my shit was that low, id have 3 vetts with those bills.

Oh man. Dude effs up by posting all his info and sent Fill on a rampage. Everyone else here, just sit back and watch. He's toast. :lolguy:

I will keep my thoughts to myself and not on a public forum.

Brian I wasn't blaming you. Like I said a few times.. I knew they would blame the tuner and not the builder, was easier to agree with them than argue.. Besides if I really felt blame was on you I would of told them your name n shit.. I also stated I would have my car tuned at IPS.. You do the majority of tuning there don't you? I was hoping that people that know you would catch on that. These dudes are bitch made and over procrastinate things. I told Casey through text messages about this when he was defending you

Brian I wasn't blaming you. Like I said a few times.. I knew they would blame the tuner and not the builder, was easier to agree with them than argue.. Besides if I really felt blame was on you I would of told them your name n shit.. I also stated I would have my car tuned at IPS.. You do the majority of tuning there don't you? I was hoping that people that know you would catch on that. These dudes are bitch made and over procrastinate things. I told Casey through text messages about this when he was defending you

By not defensing what you beloved in and "easier to agree with them" you are spineless

Brian Turner is an absolute class act. I cannot adequately express here how much I'd vouch for him both as a person and a professional. If I had a car worth tuning, then I'd ask him to do the tune this evening. It's unfortunate when guys like Brian - who are good at what they do, professional, and just trying to run a legitimate business - get slandered by morons.

Brian I wasn't blaming you.

Back pedal #87684864684

Like I said a few times.. I knew they would blame the tuner and not the builder, was easier to agree with them than argue..

Really? Punk move.

Besides if I really felt blame was on you I would of told them your name n shit.. I also stated I would have my car tuned at IPS.. You do the majority of tuning there don't you? I was hoping that people that know you would catch on that.

Liar. You weren't writing that with hopes that anyone would make the corrolation.

These dudes are bitch made and over procrastinate things. I told Casey through text messages about this when he was defending you

Dat word...I don't think it means what you think it means.

Dude nobody is buying this shit...you were just trying to cover up the fact that you fucked up

:lol::wtf:

you blamed him like 4x in that thread, cant really deffend that shit.

so its easier to blame the tuner instead of admitting it was your shit build and your dumbassness for the failure?

you clearly said you wanted to go to ips because of marks car, not because brian was a pt tuner there.

over procrastinate ???? that doesnt even make sense in the context you used it.

so in closing, you are a spineles liar who passes the blame onto others so you dont look bad. instead of being a man and admitting fault and taking responsibilty for your actions. you are a coward, a pussy, and someone who i cant wait to meet in this summer. the amount of verbal and mental anguish i am going to rain upon you is way worse than what i did to that martin kid last summer.