imstock2's thread of fail and AIDS

imstock2

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You never said they gave you back your DP. Why did they do that? I never seen an insurance company reimburse a down payment. Not even when they totaled my car and I bought my GTP the same day, and even then they only gave me back the sales tax I paid for the GTP.

I never told the insurance company how much I put down. I told them how much the loan was for not like that was there business.. That would be stupid of me to tell them I put xxx down payment and I would only want the loan paid off

Uhhh, isn't gap insurance to cover the GAP from your loan to what your car is worth? So either you needed the gap insurance ($30k loan, ins says it's worth $25k, you get $30k to pay off loan), or you didn't ($20k loan, ins says it's worth $25k, you get $25k). I'm pretty sure it's not you SAY you paid $30k, loan is for $25k, company wants to give you $20k, but you say you paid $30k so they pay that amount.

You never go full potatoe.

So they paid off your loan? So you did put down the $13.5k, iirc. That was your 'first payment'. Plus the $7k you bought the car for. Plus the money you put back into it. Still probably got a deal for that insurance fraud you committed.

Has no one asked why in the fuck the detective was calling your mom?

You are so fucking stupid it hurts...

The INVESTMENT is how much physically went out of your wallet. You PAID $13.5k in the original purchase. Unless the insurance or bank physically gave you back $13.k (not subtracted from the buy back price, but physically gave it back), then it is negative hit to you. Idiot.

Otherwise the ins/bank gave you $13.5 back and of that refund you spent $6.6k to buy the car back, aka the insurance paid YOU $6.9k (13.5-6.6) to take the car... Which from your own words did not happen.

You are so fucking stupid it hurts...

The INVESTMENT is how much physically went out of your wallet. You PAID $13.5k in the original purchase. Unless the insurance or bank physically gave you back $13.k (not subtracted from the buy back price, but physically gave it back), then it is negative hit to you. Idiot.

Your not understanding what I'm trying to say.. Say the loan is 30k.. I put a 10k down payment so now the loan is 20k, I wrecked it and the insurance company agrees to give me 30k back... Upon settling with that agreement. I choose to buy it back for 2k.. So now the 20k loan gets paid off and I get 8k transferred to my bank account. I can't Barnie it more than that.. Note these numbers are used as an example of what happened. So as you see I'm not negative and only money spent was 2k for the car.

Your not understanding what I'm trying to say.. Say the loan is 30k.. I put a 10k down payment so now the loan is 20k, I wrecked it and the insurance company agrees to give me 30k back... Upon settling with that agreement. I choose to buy it back for 2k.. So now the 20k loan gets paid off and I get 8k transferred to my bank account. I can't Barnie it more than that.. Note these numbers are used as an example of what happened. So as you see I'm not negative and only money spent was 2k for the car.

:dumb:

I finally read every post in this thread. imstock2 needs to have his CR name changed. Here are a few options.

Rist Kutta

Klown SynDrome

Pink Eyed Strangla

Krustie

Whoop WHOOP

Nug Bonez

Kill yahomie

Mr. Mothafuckin Ceezar 2 U Bitch

Syko Santa Klau$

Dark Suckaberg

Psycho Pussy Fiend

Kid Cracka

*~NuggZ~*

Sucka Bitch

Dark Murda Thugg

Suei$idal Murda

Bassment Dwella

Murda Thug Nutz

Wicked W33d Warrior Willy

Fo Twenny

Joka 2 Smoka

Luna TicKk

Seedy B Mayhem

Mizz Mothafuckin Miracle

Faygo

Blaze tha Ded

Cutcha 2piecez

Fuggin Magnetz

Kronik Darknez

Krak Roxx

Mad Respekt 4 Hatchet

Krazee Klown

Durty Needlez

Icy P

Blaze 4 thaDarkNinjAs

DoPe Ass Bitch

Semen 2 Demon

Xtra Kromosome

But that's not what happened.

If gap insurance kicked in, that means you owed more than it was worth. The bank didn't give you anything. In fact, you still owed them money after your primary comp/collision paid fair market value minus deductible. This is where gap kicks in... They pay the rest.

So you put 13,500 down (out of pocket)

Then bought it back for 6,600 (more out of pocket, you didn't get the 13,5 back)

Then spent fuck tons fixing it (out of pocket)

And now even more modding (yeh... Out of pocket too)

By the time it's said and done, you will have 40k of money out of your pocket for a salvage title c6. Congrats.

Do you understand how a down payment works?

If the cars $30k the down payment is to lower the loan. What your insisting on would be a payment not down payment.

Ie. $30k car $10k dp-loan is for $20k (not $30k)

You never said they gave you back your DP. Why did they do that? I never seen an insurance company reimburse a down payment. Not even when they totaled my car and I bought my GTP the same day, and even then they only gave me back the sales tax I paid for the GTP.

DP?

Cliffs

Holy shit, after the last thread i honestly thought i was having a conversation with the dumbest mother fucker to walk this planet, but this post proves i was right.

Gap insurance does NOTHING but basically pay off the remainder of the loan, you dont get shit out of it.

I'm not sure why you guys aren't getting I got the down payment back? I didn't lose 13.5k$ it was as if I never put a down payment.. I had only 10k in the car that's including buy back and fixing the car to 100% stock like.

So you are trash talking other peoples nice ride and talking about how sweet your 'vette is when it's a $10K salvage (in your own words)? Sketchy. Some of these guys have much nicer rides worth much more.

I never told the insurance company how much I put down. I told them how much the loan was for not like that was there business.. That would be stupid of me to tell them I put xxx down payment and I would only want the loan paid off

Quoted for admittance of insurance fraud.

It absolutely is their business. Lying to them is fraud. The end.