imstock2's thread of fail and AIDS

imstock2

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you have a scooter and your talking shit about peoples cars? Only thing you can race is a moped. Go play need for speed with geeesammy and talk about which car has the faster nos refill and the best Jdm widebody kit.. *rides moped to sawmill, knocks on people's vechicles and then explains how his kuztom lamborghini on need for speed is the fastest*

Not making fun of anyone's car except yours. You've made fun of several members rides because they don't have a c6. What you fail to comprehend is that a lot of people on here could buy a c6 but choose not too.

Ive still cut better times than you at the strip so I guess my moped is faster.

Not making fun of anyone's car except yours. You've made fun of several members rides because they don't have a c6. What you fail to comprehend is that a lot of people on here could buy a c6 but choose not too.

Who's car did I make fun of? Faster times than me at the strip? That's not hard to do on need for speed.. How fast have you gone on that game?

Dont waste your breath, all hes going to do now is make fun of your moped and how you think its faster than his almighty corvette. I really wish i didnt have more important things to do with my money right now, or i would buy a turbo kit for my little ole v6 just so i rape the fuck out of his vette.

• Downvote 1

Dont waste your breath, all hes going to do now is make fun of your moped and how you think its faster than his almighty corvette. I really wish i didnt have more important things to do with my money right now, or i would buy a turbo kit for my little ole v6 just so i rape the fuck out of his vette.

Would take more than just a turbo kit for your v6 to "rape" me. Then again on need for speed you had a turbo kit on say a 350z and boom 8 sec car

Would take more than just a turbo kit for your v6 to "rape" me. Then again on need for speed you had a turbo kit on say a 350z and boom 8 sec car

Considering 8's have been accomplished with a set of twin gt35r's on a basically stock bottom end motor, i dont think it would take much to make you look like a joke ;). Considering your car wont even make it half way down a track, i could probably do it now...

Considering 8's have been accomplished with a set of twin gt35r's on a basically stock bottom end motor, i dont think it would take much to make you look like a joke ;). Considering your car wont even make it half way down a track, i could probably do it now...

letzbhonest....... even with his hacked up pile, lack of driving skills, and questionable personality, you would still get rocked by him, right now, this summer, and prolly next summer. unless that 383 comes and shakes the world down, you gessmy, and josh are all keyboard thugging it up. but its entertaining so please continue

• Upvote 1

Rightt... Hmm which game did you do this on? So slap a turbo kit on a v6 auto and that's good enough to beat a potatoe built c6? Don't worry about fuel system or drive train because your stockers can handle that awesome powa your v6 mated with twin gt35r's would dish out. You wouldn't even have to built the bottom end

Did I offend you sweetheart? Sorry what do you drive again?

You keep asking people what they drive as if driving a Corvette is some measurement of life status. Hello dude it's ONLY a Corvette. Yes, I drive an F-body that I bought and paid for with MY own money. Both your Corvette and my Trans Am are disposable cars that will not be worth anything in ten years. Now let me ask you this son, how much equity do you have? I ask not because I give a shit about you, but more for the fact that equity is something that will appreciate as an investment unlike how you invest your money.

You guys know if you just stop talking, he'll just end up talking to himself in here, right?

Well then cr would continue to be boring.. Filled with gun threads and google findings of random cars... Thank goodness the brz saga is over though

You keep asking people what they drive as if driving a Corvette is some measurement of life status. Hello dude it's ONLY a Corvette. Yes, I drive an F-body that I bought and paid for with MY own money. Both your Corvette and my Trans Am are disposable cars that will not be worth anything in ten years. Now let me ask you this son, how much equity do you have? I ask not because I give a shit about you, but more for the fact that equity is something that will appreciate as an investment unlike how you invest your money.

That wasn't referenced to you? The guy had been on my nutz talking shit about my car for a while. I do own a property in nc

i am from this point on, deffending ims2, it will give me something to do until i find a new time waster. so with that said:

how is anything that you just said relevant? the fact that everyone is bashing him for having a vett, clearly he is just turning it around on the members to use against them. the high and mighty powers of judgment have sent half of you into conculsion of what he has done, he owns a vett fuck you, hes gonna make more power than 79% of this board, fuck you, 95% of the people posting in here wont race him, or wont have shit to race him with, fuck you. the rest of the people who do wont be nearly this rude in person ( except me :fuckyeah:) fuck you. invest in that

i am from this point on, deffending ims2, it will give me something to do until i find a new time waster. so with that said:

how is anything that you just said relevant? the fact that everyone is bashing him for having a vett, clearly he is just turning it around on the members to use against them. the high and mighty powers of judgment have sent half of you into conculsion of what he has done, he owns a vett fuck you, hes gonna make more power than 79% of this board, fuck you, 95% of the people posting in here wont race him, or wont have shit to race him with, fuck you. the rest of the people who do wont be nearly this rude in person ( except me :fuckyeah:) fuck you. invest in that

SHUT UP FILBERT

letzbhonest....... even with his hacked up pile, lack of driving skills, and questionable personality, you would still get rocked by him, right now, this summer, and prolly next summer. unless that 383 comes and shakes the world down, you gessmy, and josh are all keyboard thugging it up. but its entertaining so please continue

+rep