Get your tax refund yet?

Akula

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't filed yet. Is April 1st the last day to file? I'm going to wait until then. Also, if you owe... How long do you have to pay it?

You need to file by April 15th. You have to send the $$ in with it unless you file an extension.

I filed mine 2/4. Turbo tax said there was going to be a delay being that I had educational deductions....supposedly IRS wasn't taking any of those returns yet (what I was told)

Anyone know the truth of this?

Same here, but then it said to expect my refund early March.

I dunno why people think that you can't spread credits out throughout the year.Just claim more on your W4 and you are basically "fronted" your credits.

Right, but it's not like I'm withholding a ton to receive some broke-dick check I don't care if I get a little kick back and I didn't give them shit either. Win win.

Right, but it's not like I'm withholding a ton to receive some broke-dick check I don't care if I get a little kick back and I didn't give them shit either. Win win.

Get a little kickback, don't get them shit, get a higher paycheck throughout the year. Win win win

This, no refund... no 0% interest loan to the .gov.

I get what you're saying, but say your return is 2k dollars. How much interest would you make in a good investment off of 2000 dollars anyways? Also, I had 2 dif employers, and set my deductions up EXACTLY the same. Why did I owe for one employer, and not the other? I was only at the job for 1 month that I ended up owing on, to the tune of like 200 dollars

My roommate got a little upset he only got 70 dollars back. I tried explaining to him that he did it right, people really seem to NEEEED tax money.

Yup. I'm happy with my $118 I got in today. Filed on Friday last week. I don't owe and didn't let a big chunk of my $ be used.