Why it sucks having multiple toys.

Cordell

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have always liked your Camaro. I say get the Camaro built back up and work on the Miata next year. The Camaro has not got much attention in the last year and a half or so. Then beast out the Miata next year or over next winter so you can come out strong with it next year.

Id work on the Miata. Didn't you just de-mod the camaro last year? Youve had tons of fun with the camaro, and putting more money into it after you just demodded it doesnt make sense to me. The standalone and other bolt ons for the miata sounds like a way better way to spend your money since it will really wake that car up a lot more than what a rear end would do for your camaro.

My 2 cents would be mod the Miata. Wernt you always talking about how much fun you were having with that car?

Id work on the Miata. Didn't you just de-mod the camaro last year? Youve had tons of fun with the camaro, and putting more money into it after you just demodded it doesnt make sense to me. The standalone and other bolt ons for the miata sounds like a way better way to spend your money since it will really wake that car up a lot more than what a rear end would do for your camaro.

My 2 cents would be mod the Miata. Wernt you always talking about how much fun you were having with that car?

You look at demodding differently then I do. I took some parts off that I wasn't happy with with plans to put different stuff on.

I've had a blast with the Miata, and don't need to change anything to keep having fun. The Camaro on the other hand was much more fun before I removed a few things. I already have nitrous to put back on so it would need the rearend to keep it from breaking.

I started this thread because I keep flip flopping, but I think I'm leaning towards fixing the Camaro so it returns to the badass car I love.

You look at demodding differently then I do. I took some parts off that I wasn't happy with with plans to put different stuff on.

I've had a blast with the Miata, and don't need to change anything to keep having fun. The Camaro on the other hand was much more fun before I removed a few things. I already have nitrous to put back on so it would need the rearend to keep it from breaking.

I started this thread because I keep flip flopping, but I think I'm leaning towards fixing the Camaro so it returns to the badass car I love.

Based on this post I am reversing my opinion and voting to mod the camaro.

I didn't know you demodded for that reason.

Well Scott, I think you know my answer.

Although consider this. I am in a position where I have a super fun autoX car that makes less power and has less potential to make more power easily than your Miata.

AND I really want something that is somewhat faster to play with as extra. You have both, although an auto Camaro would not be my first choice. Enjoy both?