What sites do you use to search for used cars?

V8 Beast

Manheim public auction saved me alot of money. I joined as a public buyer($150 for the year) and auctions for the public are every tuesday. The cars for the week go up online the thursday prior and you can inspect visually on mondays as well as see pics and details online. I bought an suv for thousands under bluebook and what dealers were offering. Bad thing is you need to pay for the vehicle $500 at time of auction and in full by that thursday.

mostly autotrader. If you need a loan for whatever you are buying i suggest joining Penfed and using their car buying service, because they are offering 0.74% loans right now if you go that route, and 1.74% for any other car loans.

Manheim public auction saved me alot of money. I joined as a public buyer($150 for the year) and auctions for the public are every tuesday. The cars for the week go up online the thursday prior and you can inspect visually on mondays as well as see pics and details online. I bought an suv for thousands under bluebook and what dealers were offering. Bad thing is you need to pay for the vehicle $500 at time of auction and in full by that thursday.

Good to know,so you do you have the same privileges as a dealer ? without the line of credit?

Are you serious??

I pay both to list our cars, and I could never figure out why people even used cars.com

I hate their interface.

I don't like it either, just saying you can get a more specific search. Say you want a rwd car.. on autotrader you can only either search by awd/4wd or 2wd. On cars.com you can throw rwd in there.

Cars.com and autotrader for quick 2-3 minute searches. But I find that when I search on Craigslist I spend quite a bit more time and generally have an experience where I start searching for a cars/parts and end up perusing antiques or used stereos.