Christian Sportbike Association Ride #2 - May 9th

600ZZ4eb

You guys missed a heck of a time this past Saturday on the CSBA's first ride of the season, but that's ok there will be several more. This email has the next route for the ride on 05/09/09. Check out the Ride Report section at www.oh-csba.com website to see how everything went.

Hope to see you in May when it's warmer outside.

You can also hit me up if you have any questions and invite your friends

Meet at 9:00 depart approximately 9:30 from Calvary Chapel

Livingston E to 256

256 to Blacklick Eastern

Blacklick Eastern to 204

204 to 13

13 south to Glouster (Lunch and Devotion)

13 south to 329

329 to 550

550 to 555

555 north to 78 (one of the best roads in OH)

78 to 60

60 up to 16

16 back into Columbus

For those that do not want to tackle 555 on this ride will head north after lunch to 78 and take 78 up to 60. We will meet back up here.

The total ride is 210 miles, if you skip 555 it will knock off 25 miles

no,there was guy on goldwing ,and one guy have his wife as passenger.it was nice ride.

When I first saw this thread, I didn't bother looking because i thought it would just be a cruiser-fest and too slow to be fun. When you mentioned these rides today though I knew I had been wrong about my cruiser assumption if a guy on an 848 was enjoying them so much. I'll definitely try to show up for this, it sounds awesome.

*edit*

Argh I just realized I'll be home for Mother's Day that weekend and won't be able to make the ride :( Next time around for sure though!

Edited by Harb67

I've only been riding for a year and think these guys move pretty good for the most part. I think anyone would have a good time riding with them/us and thats weather you ride slower or faster. They wait at stop signs and will go back for you if you're behind to long to make sure you did go down.

These are good peeps! Hope you can make it out for at least one ride to make your own determination. :-)

***This wasnt directed at anyone in particular by the way. Its for everyone.***

I saw someone post about this on Craigslist and had looked at the site. This is something I'll definitely be interested in once I get some more riding time in.

Is the route the same every time, or is it always something different? This sounds like a fun ride though!

I saw someone post about this on Craigslist and had looked at the site. This is something I'll definitely be interested in once I get some more riding time in.

Is the route the same every time, or is it always something different? This sounds like a fun ride though!

You are more than welcome to come. The route changes every month. I think they will get a longer as the seasons goes on. :-)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, just wanted to say that I had a great time riding with you guys today. If anyone is debating if they would want to ride with these guys, I would suggest you do. Great group of people.

We got split up around Amesville somewhere and I got a on some road that led me to 555 then on to 37 by accident.......OOOPS!!!! I ended up riding 555 past 78 then again somewhere near 669.

Although, I heard two guys went down and the bikes didn't make it home.

Ebon - Was one of them you? Everyone OK?

Other than that - great bunch of guys and a great ride. John on his Gold Wing was out-riding most guys!!! Go Figure!

Phil

Phil I tried to get you to slow down!. you were gone on that bandit!..

John is putting the Video together now. Should be ready tomorrow.

That was a great ride today I just wish that 555 North of the Library was cleaner there was way to much Crap on the road. Not to mention the Amish family on a horse and Buggy that broke the group up for a few miles.

Hey guys, just wanted to say that I had a great time riding with you guys today. If anyone is debating if they would want to ride with these guys, I would suggest you do. Great group of people.

Glad you showed up as well and dont be a stranger. :-) The zx-11 looked real good!