What's Really In McDonald's St. Paddy's Shake

SLOWLX

And?...............................

I've been getting these shakes for over 25 yrs, look forward to them every March. Though i must say i'm not happy they've yuppied up this classic shake with wipped cream, a cherry and a fancy damn cup. They aren't as good as they use to be.

Bring Back the Shamrock shake from my childhood!

On this day, the 17th of march, in the year of The Lord 2013, zero fucks were given.

Fast food tracker claims several of jersey mikes subs have over 1900 calories in them. America is fat. Nothing new. I'll still have a shamrock shake before the week is over

OMG!!! McDonalds is bad for you!!

I never would have known. Thank goodness for The Huffington Post.

Growing up my parents always told me to eat green things because they were good for you. Naturally I lumped Shamrock Shakes in the vegetable food group due to their color. I mean, shamrocks are plants right? Vegetable. Easy.

Actually wondering now if The Huffington Post is trolling. Perhaps they've gone the way of The Onion.

It's real, they just soak it in all that other crap.

The wording on it sounded to me like 1 "cherry" consists of ground up cherries mixed with a bunch of crap and then shaped to look like a cherry. Sort of like a chicken nugget.

Either way, haven't been to a mcD's in over 6 years, and this isn't exactly luring me back there.

OMG!!! McDonalds is bad for you!!

This just in: Swimming in croc infested waters may prove hazardous to your health!

Seriously, if you're eating at McDonalds do you really give two shits, (or probably more - you are eating McDonalds), about what's in it?

On this day, the 17th of march, in the year of The Lord 2013, zero fucks were given.

Fast food tracker claims several of jersey mikes subs have over 1900 calories in them. America is fat. Nothing new. I'll still have a shamrock shake before the week is over

Kirk says they're good and he's a doctor. That's good enough for me.