Best place in Columbus for Plastidip?

-Alex-

I'm planning on heading to Columbus this afternoon for a trip to Iron Pony and some other stops, and figured I'd try to get some different colors of Plastidip while I was up there. I'm looking for red, possibly white or camo green. I've bought it at Lowes before, but all they had was black. Home Depots website lists red and white, but only in a 6 pack for $46. Anybody know of a store that would have the different colors in stock in a single can?

I figured it'd mainly be at hardware stores, but Lowes and Home Depot were the only two that popped into my head. Ace Hardware maybe? The Lowes I go to is in Chillicothe and they only have black. If I can't find red then white would be fine.

Who is Rob? Dipyourcar wants $12 to ship a $7 can, fuck that.

I'm having dinner at Easton then we're heading home. Looks like there's a Lowes right around the corner so I'll swing by there, if they don't have it I'll just head home and maybe stop at the Lowes in Chillicothe on the way home. I'm too beat to drive to Ace and Home Depot.