Which would you rent

Rocky31186

Can I get a Poll?

Im going to Tenn. for 7 days next week. Norris lake to be exact.

I have my boaters license, and my wifes family has a pontoon boat there. I think it peaks at 13 MPH. HUGE lake and 13mph sucks...

Im looking to go fast, then tie off and swim for awhile.

Checking boat rentals I am seeing that.......

Jet ski's (1100CC 3 seater) are ............. 4 Hours $185 8 Hours $275 +GAS

Ski Boat 22' Rinker V8 I/O 220 hp......... 8 Hours 250$ + GAS

Pontoon Boat 24' 115hp 4 stroke engine....... 8 Hours $200 +GAS

Im leaning toward jet ski.

That pontoon will do about 25-30 ish.. the ski boat might be the best bet but prepare to pepper the angus for the gas bill to cruise around a lake for a week.

Did it in a huge lake in Arkansas spent like 700$ in gas :lol: fml

That Rinker will go 45-55 max. If you want to go fast then swim...I'd suggest you have the family take the pontoon to a cove, you go out on the jet ski and tear it up then go tie up next to the pontoon. :cool:

-Marc

I'd go with the free one myself and spend that extra money on more beer......sober skipper of course.....but I wouldn't be the skipper or sober. I'd be a beer drinking-steak cooking-$300+ richer son of a bitch.

That Rinker will go 45-55 max. If you want to go fast then swim...I'd suggest you have the family take the pontoon to a cove, you go out on the jet ski and tear it up then go tie up next to the pontoon. :cool:

-Marc

That's what my plan was. Just didn't know if a quick ski boat would be more enjoyable to go cruise on than a jet ski.

I'd go with the free one myself and spend that extra money on more beer......sober skipper of course.....but I wouldn't be the skipper or sober. I'd be a beer drinking-steak cooking-$300+ richer son of a bitch.

I can stay home and get drunk, not saying I won't have a couple beers but not going to spend my whole week drunk.

Lake Norris has a LOT of jet ski's on it. It's typically a big party spot.

i meant like a friend to rent one as well to play with.

Ski boat you can have multiple people most have stereo easy to tube, and ski off of(if your doing that) can is something you can ride ALL day for both days.

My out of shape ass is done after 6 hours on a ski.

take pics!

-Marc

+1 on this one.

borrow the free boat and spend the time cruising to your "spot". that is the most logical as far as money goes, if you're going for fun, then get the ski boat and waste your money on gas. Other option is to get the family boat and rent the jet ski while you dock the family boat somewhere close.

YOU MAKE ME RAFF...

/Gung Ho