If you on a S4 be careful with it in your pocket

thorne

My wife's just broke by being carried in her pocket. There's a list of people on XDA claiming the same issue.

My wife didn't have keys or anything in her pocket with it. When i first picked up the s4 I noticed that it felt very flimsy with quite a bit of flex. Well that flex appears to be causing them to break the underscreen

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2287882&page=41

Just a heads up

I'm due for a new phone and the S4 was one of the phones I was going to look at. Glad I saw this thread because I'm hard on my phone. Mostly because it spends most of it's life in my front pocket on vibrate while I repeatedly call myself from the home phone.

I got a Spigen case that seems to keep mine pretty well defended on all sides without being bulky. The design of the case actually mimics that outer dimensions of the iPhone.

No issues with mine but I could definitely see how a phone this light would break in someone's pocket.

I'm due for a new phone and the S4 was one of the phones I was going to look at. Glad I saw this thread because I'm hard on my phone. Mostly because it spends most of it's life in my front pocket on vibrate while I repeatedly call myself from the home phone.

LOL

I don't know of any female that carries a phone or anything in their pockets.

Unless that person is wearing mom jeans or something.

My wife must have her phone on her at all times because she's on the transplant list.

We had to hear about it on facebook, now it's spilling into CR.

THORNE STAHP

Jones Blow me, I'm sorry when I spend money on a phone I expect it to last more then 9 fucking days.

My wife takes good care of her phone and this is being caused by a design flaw. There are people on xda and android forums talking about there phones cracking while trying to ut a case on.

I'm sorry I tried to warn people that this phone does not stand up to basic use.

Jones Blow me, I'm sorry when I spend money on a phone I expect it to last more then 9 fucking days.

My wife takes good care of her phone and this is being caused by a design flaw. There are people on xda and android forums talking about there phones cracking while trying to ut a case on.

I'm sorry I tried to warn people that this phone does not stand up to basic use.

More appropriate placement of this photo:

http://0-media-cdn.foolz.us/ffuuka/board/tg/image/1342/21/1342215325946.jpg