Daytons first Sunday ride of '09?

NinjaNick

shit, i was the kid that missed a shift coming around that bend, you can wait as long as you want to post up those pics. I don't need anymore flak from these unborn chicken fuckers about my riding.....

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

shit, i was the kid that missed a shift coming around that bend, you can wait as long as you want to post up those pics. I don't need anymore flak from these unborn chicken fuckers about my riding.....

At least it was on pavement this time. You're improving.

you guys crack my shit up....had fun riding with all of you....next time might go solo so i can hit those turns harder without worrying about losing my passenger....also won't have to worry about someone grabbing on for dear life....literally...for 2 hours...lol..take care brothers....

you missed it dustin, i wore the white suit and everything.

it was epic.

It's ok, I've got a whole year of making fun of...err...I mean riding with you. There will be plenty of opportunity.

I slept too long...I wasn't really planning to go, but I figured I'd already be up and decide in the morning...But no, I just flat slept until about 10:30.

you guys crack my shit up....had fun riding with all of you....next time might go solo so i can hit those turns harder without worrying about losing my passenger....also won't have to worry about someone grabbing on for dear life....literally...for 2 hours...lol..take care brothers....

That's definitely not a passenger type ride if you plan to run hard at all..

:lol: i know how you held onto that thing now going through those off road whoops now:lol: it was the jarvis rodeo, but on the flipside i did get a good pic out of it....

damn unborn chicken fuckers screwing eggs up for everyone ahaha
[attach]971[/attach]

OMG I just laughed so freaking hard I teared up! :lol::lol::lol:

Only a few of us got to hear that story though thank god. You guys made it great though because you were the ones that got me rolling! :lol:

Look at the tags at the bottom. ;)

Man if only there was a spot to get a picture of them layed over in the Apex.

Maybe next time we can hit a corner where you guys can get a good view of it.:cool:

:plus1: but they're good pictures of everyone on their bikes, so thanks!

oh and Jarvis, you do look really funny! :lol: and I think you're on the wrong side of the road... did you have to resist the temptation of slinging mud?

oh, I am totally on the wrong side! I told them later, that when I came around the corner, I saw them and was like "holy shit, they're right there" and I stopped looking at the road, and it made me slow down, and when I slowed, I had to downshift, but I missed first, so i was getting all pissy & flustered and stood up and kicked the shifter to make it go into gear, but by then I was all over the place.

it was a shit show, just in time for my first riding picture ever :lol: