Daytons first Sunday ride of '09?

NinjaNick

Nick, you were letting people ride with short sleeves????

:confused:

I don't care, as long as they have a helmet. It's their skin. Like I always tell people...I'm not a babysitter. I'm sure many of us though wouldn't let anyone ride though w/out a helmet. No helmet, no ridey.

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As long as they have a helmet, I'm not their parents. I don't care what others wear, it's their life or skin, not mine. Like I always say, I'm not a babysitter. No helmet though, many of us won't let you ride then.

I didn't register on your camera E? What happened man? :(

.... Well I was trying to get some good panning shots and yeah you were going a little faster than I expected and your pictures ended up looking like a black blur withsome headlights..... Sorry mang!!! That's the sucky thing about being first in line, you were more or less a test dummy for the rest of the group.

I'm not in there either, but its all good. You would have caught me just after I had to down shift to make it up the f'ing hill! :lol:

sorry man, you and nick were the only two people i didnt render any good pics from... like i said i was trying to have some fun with some pics mostly because i knew fusion had my back if i totally screwed up. next time he will have to get his panning game on while i just sit back and get the "photographically correct" pictures.

I totally loved the Ride and the route!

And more than anything...I liked riding with a group of guys who were not wreckless and respected each others space on the roads....It totally made the ride an excellent overall experience.

I look forward to riding with you guys again.

I totally loved the Ride and the route!

And more than anything...I liked riding with a group of guys who were not wreckless and respected each others space on the roads....It totally made the ride an excellent overall experience.

I look forward to riding with you guys again.

you will have to ride with us when we have a smaller group. although big groups are a lot of fun they kinda hinder the ride quality... 4-5 people=and ideal ride.

you will have to ride with us when we have a smaller group. although big groups are a lot of fun they kinda hinder the ride quality... 4-5 people=and ideal ride.

oh no...I totally understand..that was a lot of us...there was 20 to start with I believe....I think its hard to keep a group that size and of that many different experience levels together and I think for the most part....It was a kickass ride.

I did totally enjoy the ride....and now that I have run the route....2nd time around will be even more fun.

Maybe you should clone out the double yellows while you're at it so no one can tell he was on the wrong side of the road. :lol:

:lol: nah i was lucky enough to capture him with a grip on the bike i have to at least make it look like he is up to his usual shinanigans!