Call of Duty Ghosts - You Playing? What System?

Slimpsy1647545505

Haven't played much CoD since MW2, and as winter approaches and I have a little more free time I think I'm going to pick up Ghosts to kill some spare time during hibernation months. Anyone getting this for current gen or you getting it next gen/pc?

I can't decide if I want to get a next gen console or just get it for 360 and hold off on "next-gen" consoles. I also still have a great gaming PC so it's hard to justify the ps4/xbox one expense.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've heard if you buy it now you can also buy it on the next-gen consoles for like $10 when they come out. I'll pick it up for 360.. Probably won't buy an xbox one till the taterism dies down next year.

Nice. As long as I have some people to play it with on the 360 I'm good. I think we're friends on there. If not, add me....

XBL: Fenderdood

Eventaully hope to play PC again, but my PC is just too outdated. It is nice having less hackers/cheaters on the PS3 compared to PC though.

I have Ghosts for PS3 on preorder, but I play BO2 right now. I only Hard Core TDM and KC.

I have a PS3 with an Asus VS229H-P monitor via HDMI (smaller monitors are better IMHO) . Paired with my Astro Mixamp, Audio-Technica ATH-AD700 , Xim Edge, Logitech G400, and a mechanical keyboard. It is like shooting a fish in a barrel against those joystick players.

Please let me know if anyone plays on PS3, my PSN is Prodeje79 , put in msg you are from CR.

PC is the only way to game. Add me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/mudcrutch/

I play domination a ton.

I can't believe there are so many console peasants on CR.

I can't believe there are so many peasants who don't have multiple platforms upon which to game.

I'm alcax on steam

edit:but i dont CoD.

I've heard if you buy it now you can also buy it on the next-gen consoles for like $10 when they come out. I'll pick it up for 360.. Probably won't buy an xbox one till the taterism dies down next year.

if you buy it for the 360 or PS3 you have to bring that copy back in "like new" condition then upgrade to the One or PS4 for $10

I'm actually going to pass on this one. Same shit, different story.

There will be dedicated servers this time around. So it might not be so terrible.

I'm downloading the digital dual license for Xbox 360 on Tuesday. Have it download while I'm at work then when I get the Xbox One I can download it on there as well.

When I saw what some of the more "expensive cars" did at the CR track day and at the end of the last couple tnt's I'm thinking I'm gonna buy it and not do alot over the cold season on the 360. I'm sure the XKRLS will be in shape :)

if you buy it for the 360 or PS3 you have to bring that copy back in "like new" condition then upgrade to the One or PS4 for $10

Negative, I recently bought BF4 for Ps3 and if you get a next gen ,you have to put the disc in everytime you play on it vs waiting till the next gen comes out and downloading it. Pretty much, you put the disc in, enter a code that comes with the game, pay the 10 bucks, and download the next gen add on.http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/11/02/2yvu7e4y.jpg

Negative, I recently bought BF4 for Ps3 and if you get a next gen ,you have to put the disc in everytime you play on it vs waiting till the next gen comes out and downloading it. Pretty much, you put the disc in, enter a code that comes with the game, pay the 10 bucks, and download the next gen add on.http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/11/02/2yvu7e4y.jpg

Thanks for the correction, I was going off of what the douche at Gamestop was telling me while I was waiting for the midnight release of Batman Arkham Origins, either way I'm still gonna wait and get Ghost on the 15th when I pick up my PS4 :)