Call of Duty Ghosts - You Playing? What System?

Slimpsy1647545505

Already have my PS4 copy, although I probably won't play it right off the bat on Friday as I also have AC4 and Knack.

I have it for the PS4 too but I broke down and bought a PS3 copy(I used that eBay link in this thread) so I can play it now, I'll be selling my PS3 copy this Friday :)

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard it sucks really bad, which sucks haha. I can't pick up my copy for Xbox 1 until the 19th, 3 days before the console comes out.

Hope the rumors aren't true and/or it's solved with the new consoles.

The maps are pretty bad. The gameplay is solid if you're on a good connection. Which could very well be solved if the dedicated servers are magically turned on when the Xbox One launches. Maps being bad could also be a result of so many games starting with less than 6v6 because of connectivity issues. Someone else mentioned next gen being 9v9... 9v9 on dedicated servers could really change this game.

I heard it sucks really bad, which sucks haha. I can't pick up my copy for Xbox 1 until the 19th, 3 days before the console comes out.

Hope the rumors aren't true and/or it's solved with the new consoles.

Really? I picked up my Hardened edition Xbox One copy last Friday from gamestop.

BF4 crew checking in. Was a diehard cod fan but switched over this time around. Soo far soo good.

Will have to check it out. I've played 1-2 of the COD Games and really like ghosts. Playing on a PC and IMO the graphics and motion are great. Will move to BF4 soon.

Am I missing something or is there no second perk upgrade?

For example. Slight of hand perk. You get X amount of kills with the perk and then it upgrades to Slight of Hand Pro? is that gone?

I also don't see the Barracks. well. I do but there's really nothing there.

Am I missing something or is there no second perk upgrade?

For example. Slight of hand perk. You get X amount of kills with the perk and then it upgrades to Slight of Hand Pro? is that gone?

I also don't see the Barracks. well. I do but there's really nothing there.

"Pro" perks were done away with in Black Ops 2. That's why there are so many perks and you can disable secondary weapons or lethal/tactical equipment to use a bunch of perks. A "pro" perk in MW2, BO1 or MW3 did the job of 2-3 perks in BO2 or Ghosts. Makes you have to think more on what you really want to use. Which I don't like as much since I just like to run around like a chicken with my head cut off.

my question is how do you get the call signs and emblems? I see a lot of people have different ones but I still have what the game starts you with.

Have to have the operations active. When you're in a lobby look at your operations. There are 5 categories and it shows 5. But then under those 5 categories are 10 total operations. So you have 50 operations active at any given time where you can unlock new patches. They refresh every 2 weeks or you can re-roll them for 1 squad point but you also redeem up to 5 squad points based on how many of the active operations you've completed.

He raised a ton of money for charity and made money off his stream. I think he just took a week off work or something.

Also it was more than one person. Definitely two (oTrademark and PWNSTARz) and there may have been a third. I don't know for sure because I didn't watch it much.

• 4 months later...
I carry the team! and i'll be on as well. I forget my new xbox live name but when I get home i'll post it in here.

Yeah we are. I love November/December when all the CR shut-ins get together and pwn nubs (aka Miller and I carrying the team)

And you both never really played this winter.

:barf: "Homework" :barf: "Family"

COD fits the need. Something new. Somewhat interesting. And shooting shit. I don't even care about player rating crap. If I'm in a shitty game and getting lot up when I spawn in, or the other team has 4 helicopters in the air and 3 sentry guns, I'm out. Sometimes there is lag/boosting, I just get out of the game.

Ghosts is definitely not as good as some of the older CODs, but it's the only game I have for PS4 and I only play maybe a couple times a month, so I can deal with it. But Ghosts seems to be all about in game purchases, much more than COD's before, and the pop ups can get kind of annoying...

BUY SOME OUTFIT - $$$$$$$$$$$$

MAKE YOUR DOG A WOLF - $$$$$$$$$

BUY SOME FUCKING GUN - $$$$$$$$$

SNOOPIFY YOUR SHIT - $$$$$$$$$