what to get wife for xmas?

The_buster

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Get her a card, she would appreciate the thought. I bet she would appreciate it more if you saved the money/splurged more for your child.

we've done that the past couple years and haven't gotten much for each other if anything. I'd like to get her something. I looked up the candles earlier and they are 24.99 and the ring varies in price from $10-$5k. the company is called diamond candles.

I don't know how much extra coin you have to spend, but there are great deals this time of year for cruises. If you don't wanna spend much or can't get a whole week off for vaca, just go somewhere for a weekend getaway.

If you don't go anywhere, at least make her breakfast in bed or something. Little shit like that goes a long way.

Just a few dollars difference.

Has your story changed? If not, I'm not sure I could justify dropping 5k on A Christmas present (and I work a full-time job, with only 1 child).

I googled it for kicks, it appears the ring that comes in the candle is worth anything from $10 to $5000. I would be willing to bet they don't give out too many rings worth more than $24.99.

we've done that the past couple years and haven't gotten much for each other if anything. I'd like to get her something. I looked up the candles earlier and they are 24.99 and the ring varies in price from $10-$5k. the company is called diamond candles.

Candles? Horrible idea. Don't bother.

Where can you shop for rings varying in price from $10.00 to $5,000.00?? I'd love to go to this store and see for myself. Kind of like the car dealership that sells both used ford fiestas and veyron's?

Threads like this are like a bad car wreck. When I pull over to offer assistance I don't know whether I'm going to be trying to revive someone, or put them out of their misery.

Candles? Horrible idea. Don't bother.

Where can you shop for rings varying in price from $10.00 to $5,000.00?? I'd love to go to this store and see for myself. Kind of like the car dealership that sells both used ford fiestas and veyron's?

$18 and $3K

http://commadot.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/closeEnough.png