College Football Thread v3.0

Dr. Pomade

I am going to say, he gets nothing! If he were going to be charged, wouldn't they just arrest him now? Idk many criminals that get told exactly what time/place/date they will be arrested.

This.

The Decision 2: Famous Jameis' Big Long Schlong of Right or Wrong

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Possible that Winston is taken into custody tomorrow morning prior to the conference. High profile criminals who know they are being investigated WILL sometimes be given a warning as to when to expect the squad car.

EDIT: That being said, I agree that most likely he gets nothing, which makes me really hope that he is actually innocent. I give no fucks about whether we end up facing him in the NCG, I just want justice to be done for that girl if there was a crime committed.

DJ, agree with everything you just said. I basically said as much to Ashley about 45 minutes ago.

I think he gets nothing. They don't hold press conferences to discuss why someone is getting charged. They just arrest them and charge them. Instead they hold press conferences to explain why they didn't pursue charges.

Nice little article... SEC what? Fuck them. Not a single team from the SEC in the Top 5

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1706581-power-ranking-the-25-most-successful-college-football-programs-of-the-bcs-era

Go bucks!!!!

Nice article indeed.

I know you're prob like me and don't read every page of most of these giant threads, but yeah.

As for Winston and the announcement: Anyone else feel like this is Lebron's decision version 2.0?

No I feel like it's Cam Newton Gets Nothing v2.0

Yeap, I don't think Jamies Winston will get charged. Which is pretty much bullshit I think. If this happened to anyone else, they will be at least arrested and questioned right away. Winston should not be treated differently because he is a celebrity in Florida.

Carlos Hyde pushed a girl in defense and got grilled by the media. Sat out 3 games for his "crime" and still gets grilled by the media to this day. Gotta love how they spin shit on certain people/teams. Oh well, I didn't want any excuses for an FSU beat down anyways. I'd rather OSU face them at their best and beat them at their best. It's sort of like beating up a drunk guy, he always has the excuse of being drunk, but if you blast him in the mouth while sober, that excuse doesn't exist haha.

Carlos Hyde pushed a girl in defense and got grilled by the media. Sat out 3 games for his "crime" and still gets grilled by the media to this day. Gotta love how they spin shit on certain people/teams. Oh well, I didn't want any excuses for an FSU beat down anyways. I'd rather OSU face them at their best and beat them at their best. It's sort of like beating up a drunk guy, he always has the excuse of being drunk, but if you blast him in the mouth while sober, that excuse doesn't exist haha.

I rather see FSU lose on Sat and have osu beat down one of the SEC teams. Then there is really no excuse for the media or SEC claiming the buckeyes didn't play the 2nd best team in the country and blah blah blah. I just know even if the Buckeyes beat down FSU, they are still going to get shit from ESPN claiming that FSU really isn't that strong and the Buckeyes got off easy or some bullshit.

I thought Saban said he was staying at Bama? said he's too old to start over again.

The radio program was making fun of the reports that Saban is coming to Texas. It was satire.

I thought Saban said he was staying at Bama? said he's too old to start over again.

He is likely pulling a Chip Kelly "ducking" out before any heat comes down around the program...Because I am positive there is about 1000000 rule violations and payments going on down there.

I can see it now, Saban goes to Texas, Alabama and the SEC slowly die and become what ESPN refers to as the B1G and suddenly the Big 12 is the almighty.

That would be the best thing ever! Although I'd hope the B1G gets more attention, and the SEC just diminishes into the Big East and dissolves.

I can see it now, Saban goes to Texas, Alabama and the SEC slowly die and become what ESPN refers to as the B1G and suddenly the Big 12 is the almighty.

Big 12 probably won't be around long enough to become the almighty, Saban or not. Now if Saban went to Texas and joined the B1G with Oklahoma as Fox wants... the B1G becomes the new SEC and we get Saban vs. Meyer again and Meyer fakes another heart attack/bangs another co-ed and ends up replacing Sarkisian at USC.

Big 12 probably won't be around long enough to become the almighty, Saban or not. Now if Saban went to Texas and joined the B1G with Oklahoma as Fox wants... the B1G becomes the new SEC and we get Saban vs. Meyer again and Meyer fakes another heart attack/bangs another co-ed and ends up replacing Sarkisian at USC.

I've long thought B1G could land both Texas and Oklahoma. However, Texas wouldn't get a sweetheart deal like they have now. Of course, last I heard, the LHN wasn't doing all that swell, so maybe Texas will be more likely to entertain an offer from the B1G.

Also, around the time the B1G would reel in Texas and Oklahoma, they make another run at Notre Dame. Could you imagine Texas, Oklahoma, and Notre Dame joining Ohio State, Michigan, Nebraska, and Penn State in one conference? :eek:

B1G East

Ohio State

Michigan

Penn State

Michigan State

Purdue

Notre Dame (preserving rivalries with Purdue, Mich State, and Michigan)

etc.

B1G West

Texas

Oklahoma (Red River Rivalry stays intact)

Nebraska

Iowa

Wisconsin

Oklahoma State (they would have to come with Oklahoma)

etc.

I've long thought B1G could land both Texas and Oklahoma. However, Texas wouldn't get a sweetheart deal like they have now. Of course, last I heard, the LHN wasn't doing all that swell, so maybe Texas will be more likely to entertain an offer from the B1G.

Also, around the time the B1G would reel in Texas and Oklahoma, they make another run at Notre Dame. Could you imagine Texas, Oklahoma, and Notre Dame joining Ohio State, Michigan, Nebraska, and Penn State in one conference? :eek:

B1G East

Ohio State

Michigan

Penn State

Michigan State

Purdue

Notre Dame (preserving rivalries with Purdue, Mich State, and Michigan)

etc.

B1G West

Texas

Oklahoma (Red River Rivalry stays intact)

Nebraska

Iowa

Wisconsin

Oklahoma State (they would have to come with Oklahoma)

etc.

Yeah, SEC wouldn't hold a candle to the B1G anymore after that! Would be one hell of a power division!