College Football Thread v3.0

Dr. Pomade

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the Winston thing was handled poorly and honestly I think its handling had more of a chance to hurt Winston than help him. Just going off what little I've paid attention to from the story this could (and should) have been cleared up last winter. Because of the TPD's mishandling of the case it popped up at the worst possible time for Winston but it ended up having little to no effect.

This Meggs guy is the same dude who charged Laveranues Coles and Peter Warrick with felonies the last time FSU won a national title and charged another FSU player with sexual assault in the mid-2000's who was eventually cleared so he's not going to shy away from charging someone if the case merits it.

This has nothing to do with anything, but in this gif, is that one guy's head blown completely off? I have seen this gif before, but I watched it closely this time and I swear it looks like his head is bye bye.

http://aboutcolonblank.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/how-not-to-fish.gif

This has nothing to do with anything, but in this gif, is that one guy's head blown completely off? I have seen this gif before, but I watched it closely this time and I swear it looks like his head is bye bye.

http://aboutcolonblank.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/how-not-to-fish.gif

Nope, both gentlemen still have their craniums.

Wow, a good article for once. It's all very true tho, and the Buckeyes have a slightly tougher schedule as well, more "analysts" need to read this haha

Watching that video its amazing how many holding and facemask calls go uncalled

Especially on the kick off return where the brawl occurred. A face mask and unsportsmanlike conduct when Wilson was shove back to the ground when he was trying to get up. If they threw that flag when they are suppose to, i think all could have been avoided.

Sorry, now that I have wiped my tears and came off depression watch, I can post again...

I have to say, I am going to miss the UC vs UL games... they are always great games, unfortunately the last two years have gone the wrong way, and BOTH times we had to deal with our top QB being hurt... Not making excuses but no way did having Kay hurt the entire 2nd half help us... And a rare drop by McClung doesnt happen, and I am in a very different mood today.

Disappointing end to a strange season under yet another new head coach. I saw some flashes of greatness and some points of confusion this year, including 2 losses that were total head scratchers... The loss to Illinois, which our top QB was still hurt from his shoulder and our #2 goes out for the rest of the season in the middle of hte game, was disappointing. the loss to USF was unexplainable and weird... we have OWNED USF since we joined the BE, so that is really what made the season tough. It really boiled down to last night to explain the season, and we played tough football in shitty weather and unfortunately the cards didnt turn our way.

I just hope we have done enough to help our resume to get out of this stupid AAC. We beat a Rutgers team going to B1G and the lowly Purdue team, and held our own against the hot commodity that is UL going to ACC... I kinda want to find our way to B12...

I only hope some of you got to watch the game and can maybe have a bit of respect for us little guys down south. ;)

PS, if you did see the game, you have to admit we sure do have some BADASS uniforms for special games.