What's your favorite Ohio based facebook page?

DaddyBuiltRacing

Ok, enough is enough. We all donate toys, we can either choose to support each other in the same goal or just ignore each other.

I can understand both sides, but this isn't like a track event where Josh is trying to recruit people for another track event the same day. It's toys going to needy kids.

We as CR take pride in our social events, but Josh is also a part of CR because he's a member and helps contribute. Call him the Newark Division :D

Anyways, everyone enjoy your holiday and don't make something it doesn't need to be.

I may have misspoken on Trisha's behalf and if so I apologize. Just as Anthony has earned the right to decide what's best for cr trish has earned the right to decide what's best for hers. Just because "it's all for the kids" does not mean someone else can undermine the efforts their group are trying to achieve. I am almost certain that all she wanted was an acknowledgement that she is also trying to achieve some goals with her group which she sacrificed and spent the time to cultivate. She already stated no harm no foul but where I come from if you do something which causes somewhere else to take reasonable exception with you apologize.

All she had to do was message me if it was an issue. I had no clue she even ran the site until I made this thread. That's all I'm saying, if an acknowledgement is needed, then come out, help our cause and well acknowledge your efforts like we do everyone else's. Btw our event isn't on the same date as anyone else's and we try to keep it that way just to avoid conflicts.

Btw not 1 person has listed a single Facebook group they frequent haha. Oh and to avoid further conflict, I won't post our event on cr's Facebook page.

Btw don't different groups have meets? Like a Ohio mustang meet? Is it out of line for us to invite them to our meets? I don't want to undermine their efforts or anything

I really wasnt trying to start an argument.

My point was that he might want to contact ADMINS of groups, that was all. If it HAD been an issue, i would have deleted the post and messaged him.

There are plenty of other douchbags out there who would/can be incredibly rude about stuff like this.

Trish, you're coming off passive butt hurt, but you come on CR and push things way harder than on COS. It seems hypocritical to me. To include the language you have used here, but would never allow on COS.

ALL I WAS SUGGESTING WAS THAT HE CONTACT ADMINS. THATS ALL.

The language barrier on COS is not of my decision. That is Nathans.

We usually do our own toy drive and now I feel like I can't run one now.

I'd say this is what stuck out to me the most.

My point is just as Austin sumed up, get the stuff to those who need it. Regardless of what name is attached to it. To feel like you can't do one now, comes off like your name isn't attached to it, so you don't want to play. You're involved with a few selfless organizations that help in different ways. Perhaps the phrasing above was just a bit of a surprise when I read it.