New Tire Special Deal

rub35

35 Motorsports now has in stock several sets of brand new Dunlop Sportmax Qualifiers and Bridgestone BT016 street tires. Of course as usual, we have many sets of trackday quality and street quality low lap used race take-off tires (Pirelli Dragon and Diablo Supercorsa, Michelin Pilot Power and Pilot Race, Bridgestone BT002 and 003, Dunlop D211 and D209GPA and others).

Ohio Riders special pricing for the new sets are:

Dunlop Sportmax Qualifier and Bridgestone BT016

sizes 180/55-17 rear 120/70-17 front

$235 per set shipped!

Please visit the 35motorsports web site for details on other tires.

reuben- what do you have in light used tires for the street for a 04 gsxr 750? any michelin,bridgestone, or dunlops i could live with i suppose if the price is right. good price on the new tires as well i must add

checked the website didnt see any pilot power in the pics..

Edited by that dude

You pick the brand, I've got em'. I have several Pilot Power sets coming on May 7. I will be getting several 180 sets and a few 190 sets. Prices are on the site. Love the avatar.

Thanks,

• 1 month later...
i need to get some cash saved up i want to try the BT016, been reading up on them! and for that price is a crazyyyyy deal!!!

that's the going price for those.

they are just your average street tire. probably a slight edge over the 2ct.

but if you really want a good tire that performs like a race tire for a street tire price get the bt-002rs.

they are the same price. pm me I can give you a link if ruben doesn't have them.

that's the going price for those.

they are just your average street tire. probably a slight edge over the 2ct.

but if you really want a good tire that performs like a race tire for a street tire price get the bt-002rs.

they are the same price. pm me I can give you a link if ruben doesn't have them.

Can you send it to me as well? I need new tires asap and was thinking of jumping on the BT016 deal but I'm open to other options.

Can you send it to me as well? I need new tires asap and was thinking of jumping on the BT016 deal but I'm open to other options.

if you don't really ride very aggressive, the bt-016 is a very good tire. it's slightly better than a michelin pilot power 2ct. 35motorsports price for the 016 is slightly better (about $4)than the place I have a link to. but they have the 002rs for the same price as the 016.

Edited by serpentracer