Post your favorite Christmas gift.

cstmg8

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to say my husband went above/beyond anything I could of dreamed up as a Christmas present. He lured me to the other side of Columbus and stopped in front of a framing store. Making me think he had bought me a gift from there. He went inside, came back out and grumpily told me they where making us wait 30-40 minutes. Shrugging it off, I suggested we walk over to the pet store next door to kill the time. We walk in, look at all of the cute puppies and make our way to the end where one of the glass enclosures has wrapping paper over it. Anthony asked what was in there and the sales guy told Anthony he could remove it as it was for a contest or something. He pulls the paper back and there is a note on the glass with "Reserved for T. Green" wrote on it. After taking a moment to realize what was going on, I looked over at Anthony and said "You didn't".

He had special ordered the cutest Shiba Inu 6 weeks ago... (Much to our other Shiba's dismay!)

Added bonus: The dog looks like he has a Pheonix on his chest. :)

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x123/wannarace928/puppy-1.jpg