Post your AMMO deals you find

nurkvinny

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there anywhere that won't rape me on .380 prices or shipping? Checked Cabelas a week or so ago, none on the shelf

Today only. I have done well with these guys.

http://www.freedommunitions.com/dealoftheday.asp?utm_source=eblast&utm_medium=email&utm_content=380-Auto-100-gr-RNFP-New-p&utm_campaign=deal-of-the-day

• 2 weeks later...
New Field and Stream store at Easton has loads of 22lr available. 500rd bricks for ~$28 each (limit 1). Also saw 40rd boxes for ~$3 each (limit 5). Been there twice and each time they have plenty. Happy to finally have some for my daughter and I to play with.

Vances in Obetz has 22LR bricks of 500 for 24.99. Limit one though so bring your significant other.. lol Don't think they will run out of it anytime soon.

grain count? I need something in the 35-40 range for my HP22A.

Side note, The Delaware Walmart had full shelves when i was in there at noon today. The only thing they were limited on (no surprises there) was .22 lr and all they had was 250 count 55 grain Remingtons for 22 bucks a box.

Side side note, When ordering ammo online, do you need to go through an FFA dealer or can you have it shipped right to your door?

Picked up 1000 rMDS of 9mm for $208 shipped, in 124gr. Freedom munitions

Hit up field and stream, had an issues with reward credits for $20 and a $10 off next purchase coupon. Rolled out of there with 200 rnds of CCI mini mags and some fishing gear for $4.

I was at Fin Feather and Fur in Ashland today and they had most of the popular Alliant powders in stock. Mostly 1 pounds but some 8 pounds as well. I can't find pistol powder locally so......

Too far of a drive for my sweet, sweet Unique...

Cabelas @ polaris has had a LOT of powder in stock the times I've been there.

I travel for work so I got paid to go there. 8 pound jugs of Bullseye were 129. Unique are probably about the same. 8 pounds goes a long way. It's only an hour north of Columbus right off 71. I've never seen Alliant powder at Cabelas.

You stay the hell away from my flakes! AimHi has Varget and some other stuff - not sure if you're a regular, but if you like I can keep you posted on what's around. They had some Titegroup. Cabelas always has a bunch of 50BMG and shit-tier powders nobody can use.

Just got back from Cabalas. They had two 100 round minimags for 8.99. Got one and the guy behind me got the other. I would have taken them both but they have a 1 box limit. wtf. They had stacks and stacks of the 4.99 for 50 CCI.

Buy one leave store come right back and buy another. I've done that before but I don't hoard mine I shoot it ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Casper unpinned this topic