Post your AMMO deals you find

nurkvinny

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If any one needs some 9mm ammo I found a GREAT (Lowest I have seen in some time for brass) price in bulk orders - I had order 10k rounds though to get the minimum order...

I am going to try and resell some of it, as I don't need a stash that big but here are the specs. I will post some pictures later

All new brass 115 gr 9mm - $255 per case (1000 rds) no shipping no tax - 25 cents a round for NEW brass. Good plinking practice target shooting ammo for certain. Best deal on slick guns or anywhere on similar ammo that IS NOT reloads is 28.5 to 30 cents a round. Saves 40-50 dollars a case. I have about 5 cases I would like to offload, so Ill give members here a first shot so to speak.

I might be interested, pending more details. If its a supplier I'm familiar with I'd be more convinced. Getting stuck with 1000 rounds of something my MP doesn't like would suck.

We shot it recently its good ammo - FMJ, I will get shots up of the ammo and a report by weeks end, just wanted to leave a tip here...

Here is the ammo deal some specifics -

http://s11.postimg.org/fkz1txn2r/image.jpg

9mm 115gr copper projo, mil spec lead primer, brass FMJ, factory pressed not reloaded. Good training ammo - boxes of 50 only sold per 1000.

If you want to get some just let me know - ill give you my cell in PM's.

Its going fairly fast from the wholesaler...just a heads up.

CCI rifle primers on sale, and federal large pistol/rifle. Hopefully saves you a trip. No normal pistol powder on stock

I should start wearing my glasses before I post. Thanks for the heads up. Cabelas has Remington small pistol primers on sale for 31.99. Guess I'll go there instead.

http://www.cabelas.com/catalog/product.jsp?productId=741162&type=product&MDK=dynbanP_TR&MDC=cat333152280&WTz_l=SBC%3BMMcat104792580%3Bcat104761080%3BMCcat333152280

I was going to pull the trigger on this this morning, but I wait for their free shipping codes. http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/cb/cb.aspx?p=WX2&i=181279

They had 1000 rnd cases for $429 also. Pretty much trying to go all 62 grain now.

I'd still like to see pricing in the $300's more often though.

the 1000 Rd cases at ohio valley are 399. Federal green tip. 62 grain 5.56.

the 1000 Rd cases at ohio valley are 399. Federal green tip. 62 grain 5.56.

Saw that posted. Just need to get there.

In store pickup at polaris $0 shipping

I should have looked closer. I thought the link was to Natchez. They had it this morning for the same price, but the shipping sucked.

I have done well with in store pick up at Cabela's.

• Casper unpinned this topic