How many of you are into cars?

DTM Brian

Pretty big into cars here currently the President of Twizted visionZ Auto Club... We do the whole show thing plus we do track days, drag days so forth.. I am currently Rocking a 2004 Mazda Rx-8

picture.php?albumid=224&pictureid=2976

TwiztedRRGirl on here is one of our Vice's and she has a 1999 Trans Am

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you rode in a Solstice?? The suspension sucks! Yeah, you'll have to put some money into suspension work, a few motor bits and then you'll be in the range of getting a USED 05 or newer Lotus. I just looked, there are 3 Lotus Elise's on autotrader for under $30K and all of them have under 17K miles!

I feel ya on the mortgage, wife, and kids thing.. the first thing my wife said about it was.. "can you put a car seat in it". My son is now 4yrs old, so by the time I get one, he'll be old enough to sit in the front.

BTW, I'm BIG into 4 wheeling... use to build Samurai's for rock crawling when I lived in NC (owned 4 of them).. This was my V6 powered, Toyota axled Monster on 35" Boggers...

I now have a Jeep TJ that I'm going to lift in a month or two...

DSCN1416.jpg

uharrie40.jpg

Edited by fireman_343

I love both cars and bikes. I am more into the bike right now then cars however i love them all and still have all these..

2006 Infiniti G35 turbo charged. Currently in the shop for a full engine rebuild and wide body kit. New pictures in a couple weeks. :)

DSC_0150_150-vi.jpg

Mecedes Benz ML550. Love this SUV! Took it to the track and did 14.5 quarter mile stock heh.

DSC_0127_127-vi.jpg

Here is the newest addition. Waiting for the suspension to come in so we can drop it. I will be putting my old rims that i had on the G35 on this car since the new wide boy kit has a new set.

DSC_0060-vi.jpg

This is my daily driver..

DSC_1117_1327-vi.jpg

Pretty big into cars here currently the President of Twizted visionZ Auto Club... We do the whole show thing plus we do track days, drag days so forth.. I am currently Rocking a 2004 Mazda Rx-8

picture.php?albumid=224&pictureid=2976

TwiztedRRGirl on here is one of our Vice's and she has a 1999 Trans Am

Damn that is nice man. I almost got one back in 06 but decided to pick up the G35 instead.

yummy!!! i had no idea you had a type R.

and i have a cray love for cars, but my issue is i fall in love with cars i will never be able to own... :(

yep..... it never comes out much. i think i have put 30k on it since i have owned it :lol:

that makes 60k total :D

I always been interested in cars and bikes, but since i've got my first bike I havent really looked back :D I still love 4 wheels, but till i can actually afford the costs ill stick with 2! Crappy pics:

My ole' stealth, absolutely loved and hated this car so much!!

stealth.jpg

Daily driver

audia4.jpg

Edited by exSRAaron

Have you rode in a Solstice?? The suspension sucks! Yeah, you'll have to put some money into suspension work, a few motor bits and then you'll be in the range of getting a USED 05 or newer Lotus. I just looked, there are 3 Lotus Elise's on autotrader for under $30K and all of them have under 17K miles!

I feel ya on the mortgage, wife, and kids thing.. the first thing my wife said about it was.. "can you put a car seat in it". My son is now 4yrs old, so by the time I get one, he'll be old enough to sit in the front.

BTW, I'm BIG into 4 wheeling... use to build Samurai's for rock crawling when I lived in NC (owned 4 of them).. This was my V6 powered, Toyota axled Monster on 35" Boggers...

I now have a Jeep TJ that I'm going to lift in a month or two...

DSCN1416.jpg

uharrie40.jpg

Now that's what my wife likes. Big, Aggressive 4 - wheelers.

You're probably right. I should just hold out for what I want... the Lotus.

i was big into cars back in the "fast and furious" days but grew out of it fast...now i really cant stand cars lol..i mean i like muscle cars...but if i had to choose i like exotic imports (skylines,supras silvias)..hell i didnt even know when i got my is300 that it had the 2jz-ge motor in it lol made me like it a lil bit better...

I love both cars and bikes. I am more into the bike right now then cars however i love them all and still have all these..

2006 Infiniti G35 turbo charged. Currently in the shop for a full engine rebuild and wide body kit. New pictures in a couple weeks. :)

Mecedes Benz ML550. Love this SUV! Took it to the track and did 14.5 quarter mile stock heh.

Here is the newest addition. Waiting for the suspension to come in so we can drop it. I will be putting my old rims that i had on the G35 on this car since the new wide boy kit has a new set.

This is my daily driver..

Sweet G35. That was on my list for some tme as it does have a backseat

For our daughter. Albeit small.

yeah it is deff my dream car... like i said i have driven a "few" and im telling ya its better than many 100k plus cars in the purest race car fashion im very much so a purist when it comes to cars... i want something that was there for a purpose and in the lotus exige it has little to no amenities and ALL business

Now that's what my wife likes. Big, Aggressive 4 - wheelers.

You're probably right. I should just hold out for what I want... the Lotus.

Yeah, my wife loves the big trucks, but hates them at the same time... I spent more time in the garage with that Zuk above then with my wife when I was building it... but that was back when I was young and dumb.. I know how to balance the time with my wife and my bike/truck projects now...

the old whip

civic0308009.jpg

IMG00030.jpg

Had to get rid of her when we got pregnant with twins. Lost part of my garage to make it into a bedroom but got the bike instead so kinda taded up. Still miss her. She was my first car and i built her from the ground up. Lot of blood and sweat.

Yeah, my wife loves the big trucks, but hates them at the same time... I spent more time in the garage with that Zuk above then with my wife when I was building it... but that was back when I was young and dumb.. I know how to balance the time with my wife and my bike/truck projects now...

I understand that! I balance my cars/bikes with Latin dancing on the weekends, my wife is latin... loves to dance.

Me..I just try and keep up.. a man does what he has to do.. to keep his toys.:D