cheap tint

some boost gauge

aem wideband with a 4 wire o2

autometer water temp

e-prommed ecu

apexi safcII

nology spark plug wires

msd blaster coil

msd 2 step in the glove box, wired up, but the button needs hooked up and grounded

greddy turbo timer, not installed

log manifold, T3 flange, not installed

tial 38mm wastegate, not installed

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a 99 cobra till I smashed going to work one morning. bone stock 37k miles best in show stock winner at the ford 100 in detriot. I still have a 02 svt focus with to much done to and about to start over. high flow fuel kit, 60lb hour injectors, two fuel pumps, kenne bell boost a pump, screamin demon coil pack, stage 3 centerforce clutch, brembo brakes, hotchkis suspension, all alumnium internals, edlebrock headers and cat back, cams, crank, pistons, 12.5:1 compression from a 4 cylinder. Had a s10 that was going to get a 454 but traded it for a blazer

nice burner bro- ever get a tt on it?

TT? Test and Tune?

Kinda.... in low boost I went 12.97 at MCIR (300 Horse) on Falken Ziex street tires. I went 12.03 in low boost on slicks out at trails before getting rained out during Import Faceoff last year. The traps were much higher than the ET but drag racing never was my forte'. The car was sold to a guy that actually drove it back to Texas. Thank God I'll never have to see it again.

The day I got it:

8c929e85.jpg

The last day I drove it almost 4.5 years after first getting it:

e102a1b4.jpg

7fee1de9.jpg

2c3696f9.jpg

Thanks for the kind words guys.... It was my baby and I'm proud to say I did all the work myself minus paint and bottom end on the built motor. The fab work was all done in my garage with a couple good friends. I forget what his name is on here but Alan helped out a alot too. I think he made a post of his white 4 door a couple pages back.

I'm a VW/Audi Kind of guy.

I like small cars, small engines (relatively), big turbos.

Nothin' like a mkiv R32 on 12 lbs of boost for those boring commutes :p

I'm quite the opposite, if I'm stuck on 4 wheels, I prefer to be MUCH bigger than the other cages. Cadillacs, lifted blazer, large displacement muscle car, etc...

nothing like having your front bumper overhang the trunk of the civic in front of you..unsure if your tires would touch the rear bumper before your front bumper touched the rear window.

i'm quite the opposite, if i'm stuck on 4 wheels, i prefer to be much bigger than the other cages. Cadillacs, lifted blazer, large displacement muscle car, etc...

Nothing like having your front bumper overhang the trunk of the civic in front of you..unsure if your tires would touch the rear bumper before your front bumper touched the rear window.

ouch

Wow! My wife actually approved my getting a Lotus! What a rare turn of events. Usually I just make up my mind, pick the right time to make teh purchase... like when she is out of town... and then go for it.

She caught me looking at them on E-Bay. Said she'd rather I got a Lotus than a Solstice or Corvette.

Hmmmm... not sure what she was drinking before the conversation..whatever it was I'm going to have to stock up on it.