Post a pic of your ride !!!

bowhunt

The good ol' blue ridge... I loved it when I rode the whole thing back in 98! I should go do it again sometime... good times! Nice pic, I think I've got one somewhere with my father and I next to that sign and one at the highest elevation east of the mississippi... that was in facny gap I believe??

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
Yeah, it is louder and also more noticeable since the exit is not behind the rider. But the sounds it does make is worth it. There are some notes it produces like low RPM constant throttle and when I get the blipping right is just silk to my ears.

Why aren't you riding that thing at the track? Waste of a perfectly good bike...:supergay:

Cause I like my street so I will be picking up a 06 1k next week that has Full Ohlins (25mm cartridge) front and back. Complete Dynojet System, and full TI Sato pipe (currently has a Leo Vince can) and a new set of Pirellis.

Wired and will be painted and ready to go...

• 8 months later...
Accidentally sent no picture...but I can't get the attachment to work anyways. I tried shrinking the picture and it still didn't work after the size was below the allowed size.:dunno:

That tag says you are trying to link the image from your C: drive. You need to attach it or upload and insert it from a site.