Post a pic of your ride !!!

bowhunt

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinking about commenting on the garden tool when I saw the first pic. :D

haha yea I have heard all the tool jokes you can think of...but I dont care, it was either that or nothing..and nothing would have resulted in me picking the bike up off the ground...not happening lol

haha yea I have heard all the tool jokes you can think of...but I dont care, it was either that or nothing..and nothing would have resulted in me picking the bike up off the ground...not happening lol

At Iron Pony you can buy a piece of plastic for $2 that is designed for that. I keep one under my rear seat just in case. You could also take a coke can, step it flat, and use that to keep your kickstand above ground.

Clean R6 BTW.

Yea and I am sure you have seen the pics on there as well... the bike is evolving, I love it. Picking up some race rails, termi slip-on, and a mid-pipe VERRY soon and then I will be happy...for a minute lol

how is the racing coming along? will be sure to stop in and say hi at mid-ohio the weekend after next

At Iron Pony you can buy a piece of plastic for $2 that is designed for that. I keep one under my rear seat just in case. You could also take a coke can, step it flat, and use that to keep your kickstand above ground.

Clean R6 BTW.

or you could come up to cycle search...talk to me and i'll give any ohio riders member a free kickstand pad.

ps...they glow in the dark :eek: