2014 Spring Track Day Photos

wagner

The center would be harder to cut off... And wouldnt block the view of the most important inch of the photo..

I need to invest in PS to watermark my photos still..

Here is another reason I now watermark everything. This article I did for dragzine got picked up by Haltec, they have used my picture since it was part of the dragzine article but they did not try to chop it.

http://www.haltech.com/bill-lutz-camaro-now-powered-by-a-haltech-ecu/

Kind of crazy to see something you have taken getting used world wide.

Rocky I use Faststone to do quick, bulk watermarking.

http://www.faststone.org/

This is what I've used when I have to watermark stuff for dragzine. It also will re-size as well. This would work great if you don't have PS or LightRoom.

How do I get a copy of my picture, I tried saving it to my phone but it just saves a full black image. This one: http://waggz.smugmug.com/Cars/Leannes-Track-Day-Pictures/38798094_N3vpqQ/3206603820_dVCX9H2

Great pic, thanks for taking it.

Mark

I left these right click enabled for people to download, you should be able to pick the image, it will open to full size, and you can then do a right click save as.

These are the full res shots I usually put up for people to do with as they please. I don't put the full size images up anymore for free. I know some people will have a problem with that, and I'm ok with that.

If you would like to purchase a full size, full resolution copy of an image I will sell it well below the usual rate to CR people.

Good photos. If anyone has some video of my car id love to hear what it sounds like from the outside

I am not a video, but can attest that it sounds damn sexxxy. FWIW :lol:

Love the pics, Wags! Seeing as how I need a few days just to edit down 15-30minutes of CC&C videos, I can't imagine going through all of your footage. Really appreciate the amount of work that goes into setting up, taking, and publishing the pics/vids.:thumbup::thumbup:

I am not a video, but can attest that it sounds damn sexxxy. FWIW :lol:

Love the pics, Wags! Seeing as how I need a few days just to edit down 15-30minutes of CC&C videos, I can't imagine going through all of your footage. Really appreciate the amount of work that goes into setting up, taking, and publishing the pics/vids.:thumbup::thumbup:

Nick filled an entire memory card, that is going to take a while to edit.

I'm on the hook for some paid media video I need to get done first, then I will get after the track day footage.

If I have time this week I'm going to do a trailer for the video to tease a bit...