Tire Changing

yotaman88210

I just bought a tire mount and balance system and we are up and running.... Details for now....

OFF the bike Mount and Balance - $20 per tire. -

ON the bike Mount and Balance - $60 per tire.

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" - $100 for both front and rear.

CASH ONLY FOR SERVICES

If you need any other work done, we are charging $50 per labor hour, with a minimum of one hour.

These prices are very reasonable. $20 per tire is $5 cheaper than Iron Pony and most dealers that do on the bike changing charge at least $70....

I dont want your old tires so I am charging a large disposal fee of $10 each. If you are on your bike I will hold your disposal money and give it back if you come back for the tires within 24hrs. We have enough shit in the garage. Dont need a bunch of used tires laying around.

Anyone who needs tire services give me a call or send me a PM. Thanks guys!!

Kevin Lauer

614-746-3156

Edited by yotaman88210

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do you think you will be able to scratch the hell out of them like iron pony does?

Nope not really possible. We got the "no mar" system. All the parts that touch your rim ahve a special coating on them so they cant scratch! Its freaking sweet!!!

what about JUST balancing????

thanks

Do you need both tires balanced? Send me a PM or give me a call. We will get you balanced... this way balance point will be more stable! :D:D:p

Sounds good mang, you've seen my rear tire, hook it up on the tire pricing and i'm there!

I can get a decent deal on Michelins. We can put the same tire that we mounted on your front on the rear (Pilot Power) if you are a 170 it will be just under $150. Let me know man!

I guess I should have charged you $30 for trackside support!!! :D

Did you get the power system? I would love to have one of them for the house, that No Mar is great for tight jams, but is a Job. Especially with Michelins.

I would love to have one of them for the house, that No Mar is great for tight jams, but is a Job. Especially with Michelins.

It takes some practice and figuring out the technique but It will do pretty much any tire. One key, lots of lube.....

It takes some practice and figuring out the technique but It will do pretty much any tire. One key, lots of lube.....

I know it will do it (no where near what they claim and show), but the Michelins are a lot harder then any other brand. I have done all 4 of the major brands on it and they are the worst to get on and take off.

Do you need both tires balanced? Send me a PM or give me a call. We will get you balanced... this way balance point will be more stable! :D:D:pQUOTE]

well i dont right now....but prolly in about another month i will need to get a new rear (imagine that) lol

thanks man....you are gonna have alot of buss on here me thinks :):metal:

I'm down,I need tires mounted as soon as you can do it.I'll take them off the bike and bring them to you whenever it is you can do it.

How about tomorrow afternoon. Someone else needs some done too. Give me a call tomorrow after 3pm and I can have you bring them over.

I guess I should have charged you $30 for trackside support!!! :D

That was much appreciated. This is more of a general service tho... Its a good deal. At least people can be comfortable with knowin it is done right.