My weight loss thread.

Buck531

So some of you know from Facebook I dropped quite a bit of weight.

This morning I was down 85 lbs. I started in February at 362 lbs and I was 277 this morning. No real secrets.. just limiting myself to about 1000 calories a day. Haven't had a beer since February either.

Goal? not sure. I've always said I wanted to get to my wedding weight which was 230. Not that far off now.

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk314/buck531/20140219_194638_zpshviljsjh.jpg

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk314/buck531/20140219_194629_zpsssuy78ja.jpg

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk314/buck531/20140817_180707_zpsranlxvsu.jpg

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk314/buck531/20140817_180658_zpsfx3qsgmm.jpg

Congrats on the weight loss- I have to worry though that your not getting enough calories now though. Are you doing this with the help of a nutritionist or your doctor or a trainer?

If I am misunderstand and you CUT 1000 calories out of your diet I apologize but 1000 calories a day is not enough to healthily sustain yourself. Are you exercising, are you getting enough proteins?

I wish you much luck on this continued journey, but please realize weight loss should also be with the help, or your just being malnourished in a reverse way.

Keep up the hard work dear, I hate to sound like a Debbie downer, just worried.

Congrats, that's a huge amount! Do you notice a difference in how you feel?

also, this

Looking good brother. Now it's time to up the calories a bit and hop on a bike (stationary or bicycle). You'll build some muscle and burn even more calories. All the while it's safe for your knees and back

Congrats on the weight loss- I have to worry though that your not getting enough calories now though. Are you doing this with the help of a nutritionist or your doctor or a trainer?

If I am misunderstand and you CUT 1000 calories out of your diet I apologize but 1000 calories a day is not enough to healthily sustain yourself. Are you exercising, are you getting enough proteins?

I wish you much luck on this continued journey, but please realize weight loss should also be with the help, or your just being malnourished in a reverse way.

Keep up the hard work dear, I hate to sound like a Debbie downer, just worried.

Don't start this again :yuno:

he knows that 1000 cal a day is not permanent, but only for the time that he needs to get to his goal weight.

Good Job so far, your clothes don't fit any more. I am sure you will live longer to at the reduced weight.

Don't start this again :yuno:

he knows that 1000 cal a day is not permanent, but only for the time that he needs to get to his goal weight.

Good Job so far, your clothes don't fit any more. I am sure you will live longer to at the reduced weight.

Thanks.

Yes, don't start this shit again. I've seen my doctor a few times since starting this. Other than the wow factor from him he's perfectly fine with what I'm doing. The only thing he suggests is to eat "something" during the day which I am. I do a few shakes a day, one protein bar and a healthy choice/lean cuisine for dinner. That's about it. I eat the pre-made dinners because it's portion control. I eat that, I'm done. There's nothing to get seconds from.

Thanks.

Yes, don't start this shit again. I've seen my doctor a few times since starting this. Other than the wow factor from him he's perfectly fine with what I'm doing. The only thing he suggests is to eat "something" during the day which I am. I do a few shakes a day, one protein bar and a healthy choice/lean cuisine for dinner. That's about it. I eat the pre-made dinners because it's portion control. I eat that, I'm done. There's nothing to get seconds from.

Thats great you talked with yoru doctor. I have seen nothing about this prior to this (at least that i can recall or my own searching of the forums) but it was out of genuine concern for your well being. Congrats on your journey.