Ebola in Ohio air space

Jackson1647545504

She wasn't infected at the time she flew to Ohio, it's just the news looking for a story. Carry on with your day

She was infected, she just wasn't overly symptomatic and you need to be symptomatic to be contagious with Ebola.

Dude I know who posts on another forum I do was on the flight from Cleveland to Dallas. In Mexico now and took him a good bit to get through to the CDC number but he eventually did and they want him back in the US ASAP.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So this is a stupid question but if it has a death rate of about 50% in under developed poverty stricken nations, shouldn't the risk of death here in the states be lower? You know since we have actual medical care, proper waste disposal, etc....

I mean is it possible that even if this is an outbreak, the outbreak is no more or less nasty than probably the worst case of the flu you have ever had?

So this is a stupid question but if it has a death rate of about 50% in under developed poverty stricken nations, shouldn't the risk of death here in the states be lower? You know since we have actual medical care, proper waste disposal, etc....

I mean is it possible that even if this is an outbreak, the outbreak is no more or less nasty than probably the worst case of the flu you have ever had?

You are correct.