If you could create any car you wanted...

TheMrWes

Okay say you could walk into any dealership, Toyota, Dodge, Honda, Chevrolet, Nissan, Ford ect ect and have them build you any model in any color with any engine and trans combo... What would you have built?

One of my creations would probably be called the Dodge Dart Hellcat. I'd walk into a Dodge dealer and have them make a 2 door Dart That was rear wheel drive with the hellcat v8 mounted to a manual gear box. Black leather interior with Panther pink exterior. Sure to turn some heads

Tell me what you'd order.

Figured this would be fun to see what everyone would want in a factory specialty vehicle. Too bad it can't really happen.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HUMMER H1 with over 9000 HP, way too many headlights, purposely damaged or scratched up paint to look as if I will run you over on purpose, an air train horn, and a machine gun on the roof. I bet every one of those left lane campers on 270 would move over when I came up on them.
  • Upvote 1

HUMMER H1 with over 9000 HP, way too many headlights, purposely damaged or scratched up paint to look as if I will run you over on purpose, an air train horn, and a machine gun on the roof. I bet every one of those left lane campers on 270 would move over when I came up on them.

Yes

Right now I'm in truck-search mode, so I'm going to go with that format. I want a truck that can handle hooliganism yet it can still function as a truck. I don't need it to tow sixteen tonnes, but four would be plenty. 6- to 8-speed manual transmission, 2WD, independent suspension front and back, sport-tuned track-inspired suspension with center of gravity rivaling that of a Corvette. Engine would be detuned at around 600hp or so in at least a V8 form, V12 preferred, around 8 to 9 liters. Naturally- aspirated, absolutely no forced induction.

Monocoque, space-frame, seam-welded titanium body with bending and twist rigidities that will make a Corvette envious. Load bearing body panels, bonded at minimum, preferably welded. Suspension is double wishbone, bell cranks, pushrod, inboard-mounted coil-over-damper. Heim joints, ball-and-socket throughout. Cockpit-adjustable dampers and anti-sway bars.

Two-speed rear end with clutch-type LSD and eletrically-actuated differential lock with a pump and a heat exchanger. Strengthened gears throughout, I'd be tempted to run straigh-cut gears in the gearbox coupled with an oversized multi-disc clutch.

Wrap all that up in a body resembling a Pagani Huayra. Brush-finished titanium body panels, foam-filled structure cavities, and double-sealed doors and glasses.

Those would do for now :)