College Football Thread v7.0

bicranium

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL, no, haven't watched it. I guess I should say that his play on the field reminds me of some enforcer type guy.

I haven't found a video of it on youtube yet, but it was part of "The Journey" series that they have. I was surprised by how soft spoken he is off the field vs how he plays haha.

I haven't found a video of it on youtube yet, but it was part of "The Journey" series that they have. I was surprised by how soft spoken he is off the field vs how he plays haha.

I think it's players like Bennett who do a lot to affect the game, but most people have so little idea that they do. He doesn't make many tackles, but he's disrupting the offense on so many plays in some fashion.

Let's not forget like John said the bs ejection call or how about that 3rd down catch where there was clear daylight between his foot and the white line

Yup, I was pissed that catch didn't get reviewed. I think we didn't get the benefit of some those things because of how lopsided the score was. Still, though, the rules are the rules, and I thought it should have been reviewed.

And I'm still miffed at the targeting/ejection call. He clearly led with his shoulder.

BTW, if they eject our WR on that play, then they should have ejected Cardale too - he led with his shoulder, had some incidental head-to-head contact, and destroyed the man opposite him.

Yup, I was pissed that catch didn't get reviewed. I think we didn't get the benefit of some those things because of how lopsided the score was. Still, though, the rules are the rules, and I thought it should have been reviewed.

And I'm still miffed at the targeting/ejection call. He clearly led with his shoulder.

BTW, if they eject our WR on that play, then they should have ejected Cardale too - he led with his shoulder, had some incidental head-to-head contact, and destroyed the man opposite him.

Besides that he turned his shoulder you can see him turn his head away from helmet to helmet at the last second. Total bullshit.